Thank you for visiting my website; in this article, I will share with you 333 Los Angeles Quotes And Los Angeles Captions For Instagram, the City of Flowers and Sunshine.
It is a dream-like vacation destination, a stunning coastal city in the south of California Los Angeles that offers something for every type of traveler, from stunning beaches to breathtaking mountains with vistas you will never forget, to some of the best shopping streets and museums in the world.
Los Angeles has something for everyone, whether you’re a culture vulture, an outdoor enthusiast, or simply love the city there’s no shortage of things that can keep you busy for days on end.
A city bursting with internationally renowned destinations, Los Angeles offers many places to see. Known for its culinary delights, historical museums, cool shopping malls, and interactive attractions, the city offers a wide variety of cultural experiences.
Santa Monica Beach is among the most popular beaches in Los Angeles, where you can tan in the warm climate.
Therefore, I’ve compiled Los Angeles Quotes And Los Angeles Captions For Instagram which will provide you with both inspiration to visit The Entertainment Capital of the World as well as cool captions.
We’ll now turn our attention to Los Angeles Quotes and captions.
Los Angeles Quotes (Jump Links)
- Superb Los Angeles Quotes
- Perfect Los Angeles Captions For Instagram
- Wow! Los Angeles Captions For Instagram
- Beautiful Los Angeles Quotes
- Los Angeles Love Quotes
- Beverly Hills Captions
- Alluring Los Angeles Quotes
- Amazing Quotes About Los Angeles
- Cool L.A. Quotes
- Mind Blowing Los Angeles Quotes
- Los Angeles Venice Beach Captions
- Los Angeles Venice Beach Puns
- Funny Los Angeles Quotes
- Hollywood Quotes
- Los Angeles Sayings
- Inspirational Los Angeles Quotes
- Los Angeles Slogans And Phrases
- Los Angeles Quotes For Instagram About Culture
- Short Los Angeles Quotes
- Funny Los Angeles Puns
- Los Angeles Captions For Instagram From Songs
- Quotes About Los Angeles From Movies
- Los Angeles Quotes about Angelinos
- Interesting Los Angeles Quotes
- Long Los Angeles Quotes
Superb Los Angeles Quotes (L.A. Quotes) – Los Angeles Captions (L.A. Captions)
- “In Los Angeles, everything is 100% organic, except the people.” – Kris Kidd
- Anytime is a good time to go to LA
- I wouldn’t leave L.A. if the whole place tipped over into the ocean.
- “You’re not done with L.A. until L.A. is done with you.” – Philip Elliott
- “Los Angeles is a constellation of plastic.” — Norman Mailer
- “Los Angeles is many places in one place.” — P. J. O’Rourke
- “In Los Angeles, by the time you’re 35, you’re older than most of the buildings.” ―Delia Ephron
- “A lot of people can forget about you in Los Angeles.” – Viggo Mortensen
- “Los Angeles is like a beauty parlour at the end of the universe.” – Emily Mortimer
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and this city.
- “Fall is my favourite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change colour and fall from the trees.” – David Letterman
- “I love Los Angeles. It reinvents itself every two days.” – Billy Connolly
- “In Los Angeles, you can have the city life and feel like you’re on holiday at the same time.” – Isabel Marant
- “Pick your enemies carefully, or you’ll never make it in Los Angeles.” – Rona Barrett
- “Anyone living in Los Angeles who says they don’t need a psychiatrist, needs a psychiatrist.” – Kathy Lette
- All life is inherently dangerous. But beyond that, Los Angeles is just a wonderful place to be.” – John Gregory Dunne
- “This is Los Angeles. There’s always an alternate route.” ― David Kipen
- “Los Angeles is a city looking for a ritual to join its fragments.” — Jim Morrison
- “There’s always – somehow a red carpet everywhere. And I think that, you know, it’s a fantasyland out here, you know. It’s beautiful. It’s sunny all the time. You know, there are beautiful people everywhere because you’re not allowed to cross the Los Angeles city lines unless you’re beautiful or skinny.” — Debra Messing
- “I love Thanksgiving turkey… It’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 220 Best Quotes On India Trying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 272 Funniest History Memes
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- 217 Las Vegas Quotes Quotes
- 348 Overthinking Quotes
- 426 Best Depression Quotes
- Funny Stupid People Memes
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Funny Turkish Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 510 Motivational Sports Quotes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 117 Poland Quotes
- 525 Hawaii Captions For Instagram
- 348 Quotes About Rome
- 123 Cool Philadelphia Quotes And Philly Captions
- 375 Best Greece Quotes
- 143 Montana Captions For Instagram
- 354 Arizona Captions For Instagram
- 244 Superb Snorkeling Quotes
- 268 Texas Quotes For Instagram
- 294 Inspirational Cancer Quotes
- 216 Nashville Quotes For Instagram
- 134 Brooklyn Bridge Quotes
Perfect Los Angeles Captions For Instagram (LA Captions)
- I think I lost my return ticket, guess I’ll have to stay!
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a trip to Los Angeles.
- “Palm trees. Poolside. Tanned skin. Sunsets. Hot Nights. Los Angeles.” – Unknown
- A dream come true in Malibu
- LA, where dreams come true.
- Sunsets are better in Los Angeles.
- A bad day in LA is better than a good day anywhere else.
- I’m just a small-town girl with big-city dreams
- This place makes me feel the most alive.
- all you need is love and the LA skyline
- With my boo in Malibu
Wow! Los Angeles Captions For Instagram (LA Captions)
- Breathing dreams like air.
- Take me to LA
- From the mountains to the beach: Malibu
- Everyone is in love with this city for a reason.
- Stop saying tomorrow. Take a trip to Los Angeles now.
- Don’t miss out on this Los Angeles bliss.
- “SMILE! You are in Los Angeles!” – Unknown
- Dream while you’re wide awake.
- West coast, best coast.
- The sky’s more blue in Malibu.
- I left my heart in LA.
- I think I lost my return ticket, guess I’ll have to stay!
- Just here to get my star.
- Endless summer in LA.
- In Los Angeles, everyone is a star.
- Isn’t it nice that people who prefer Los Angeles to San Francisco live there?
- They write songs about California girls for a reason.
- LA is calling and I must go
- Salt air, cool breeze, adventure in my soul
Beautiful Los Angeles Quotes (LA Quotes) – Los Angeles Captions (LA Captions)
- “When I came to Los Angeles, it was the first time that I ever felt like I belong somewhere.” — Jennifer Love Hewitt
- “The best of that So Cal feeling really was something you wished you could bottle.” ― Philip Wyeth
- “Must be winter in California – there are a few clouds in the sky.” – Unknown
- “I have eaten very well in Los Angeles. Marvellously!” – Gustavo Dudamel
- “Never go too long without watching a sunset.” – Atticus
- “I had big dreams when I was a boy. And I can’t say that I never saw a beach house in Malibu in those dreams.” – Pierce Brosnan
- I Love Downtown LA and I relish any opportunity to spend time there.
- “Los Angeles—a bright and guilty place.” —Orson Welles
- Bright lights and LA nights
- “A lot of people come to Los Angeles and think that they’re going to be famous, just like that.” – Alison Brie
- “I do actually like Los Angeles. Partly because I was told I wouldn’t.” – Hugh Laurie
- “I moved to Los Angeles to be with a man I loved.” – Cat Power
- “I normally live in Los Angeles, if you can call it normal living.” – Steven Morrissey
Los Angeles Love Quotes – Los Angeles Instagram Captions (LA Captions)
- Los Angeles, I’m yours.
- “Los Angeles is in love with its limitless horizontality, as New York may be with its verticality.” – Jean Baudrillard
- Los Angeles….. Already looking forward to next time.
- Living my best life in one of the best cities in the world.
- Los Angeles is the city that I love the most.
- My soul lives in Los Angeles.
- Come for the stars, stay for the atmosphere. I love LA!
- Always say yes to Los Angeles.
- Happy to be lost in Los Angeles.
- Living life to the fullest in L.A.
- Anytime is a good time for Los Angeles.
- Something beautiful is on the skyline.
Beverly Hills Captions
- Life is short and Beverly Hills is huge.
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Beverly Hills.
- Me and Beverly Hills: Love at first sight.
- Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Beverly Hills.
- I think Beverly Hills looks pretty good on me.
- Once upon a time in Beverly Hills.
- A little place called Beverly Hills.
- When in doubt, go shopping in Beverly Hills.
- In Beverly Hills, they don’t throw garbage away. They make it into television shows.
Alluring Los Angeles Quotes – Los Angeles Captions For Instagram
- “A tuna steak and a salad? Seventy bucks. Welcome to Los Angeles.” ~ Mark Zupan
- Alexa, take me to L.A.
- “New York is like the weirdest city in the United States, in a great way, and Los Angeles is probably more similar to most of America.” ~ Ellie Kemper
- “Los Angeles is just New York lying down.” – Quentin Crisp
- “The great thing about Los Angeles is that you can get so much money in this town by constantly failing. You can get a lot of television deals that don’t go anywhere, but you still get paid.” ~ Daniel Tosh
- Stay in your west coast magic.
- All the roads are closed b/c of the marathon. Escaping to malibu with my mom for brunch
- “I read the Life magazine articles about free love and free dope in California. At age 20 I drove to Los Angeles.” ~ Glenn Frey
- “I like Los Angeles. So many artistic people, and I just like the weather.” – Carly Rea Jepsen
- But first, let’s go to Los Angeles.
- “When I’m, like, 30, I want to go off the map, have a family and live in Malibu with a farm, and just raise my own chickens.” – Unknown
- “I like Los Angeles. So many artistic people, and I just like the weather.” – Carly Rea Jepsen
- “There’s a reason why forty, fifty, and sixty don’t look the way they used to, and it’s not because of feminism, or better living through exercise. It’s because of hair dye. In the 1950s only 7 percent of American women dyed their hair; today there are parts of Manhattan and Los Angeles where there are no gray-haired women at all.” ~ Nora Ephron
- “I know a lot of wealthy people in West Los Angeles. Money doesn’t necessarily make you happy.” ~ Frederick Lenz
Amazing Quotes About Los Angeles (LA Quotes) – LA Captions For Instagram
- “The Twentieth Century is made in Los Angeles. The stars amass and suffer its novelties.” – David Rowbotham
- “No second chances in the land of a thousand dances, the valley of ten million insanities.” – Ry Cooder
- “Los Angeles is a planetary city making perishable toys from realities.” – David Rowbotham
- “LA is very different from New York. New York is a huge, dense metropolis. LA is a bunch of small towns all running into each other. New York is the city that never sleeps. Los Angeles is an endless sea of suburbs.” ― Oliver Markus Malloy
- “Malibu: With sounds of waves crashing, and the ocean at the doorstep, you feel like you are hours away from civilization. And with L.A. traffic, YOU ARE.” – Jennifer Harrison
- “Los Angeles is peopled by waiters and carpenters and drivers who are there to be actors.” – Patrick Duffy
- “Los Angeles is the most beautiful city in the world, as long as it’s seen at night and from a distance.” —Roman Polanski
- “Los Angeles, give me some of you! Los Angeles come to me the way I came to you, my feet over your streets, you pretty town I loved you so much, you sad flower in the sand, you pretty town!” — John Fante
- “While I’m in L.A. I always make time for my favourite activity which is hiking. The trails in California are amazing, as they are always challenging, and I never get bored from all the beautiful scenery.” – Dylan Lauren
- You tend to see some very interesting things when you go hiking in Malibu.
- “Many of my friends back in New York and elsewhere have a glib or dismissive attitude toward Los Angeles. It’s a place of strip malls and traffic and not much else, in their opinion.” ~ Moby
- “Everything moves a little quicker in Los Angeles.” — Kyle Chandler
- “You got that special kind of sadness, you got that tragic set of charms, that only comes from time spent in Los Angeles.” – Unknown
- “Los Angeles survives on that which is unpredictable. The unexpected courses through its very veins.” — Ellie Kemper
- “I’m affected by my environment. Los Angeles makes me defensive and wary.” ― Dan Fogelberg
- “Hardly anything in L.A. was close to anywhere else you wanted to go.” – Hilma Wolitzer
- I have always been a Malibu Man, like all actors.
- “In Los Angeles, your eye keeps reaching for an end point and never finds it, because it doesn’t exist.” — Susan Orlean
- “It’s mostly full of nonsense and delusion and egomania. They think they’ll be young and beautiful forever, even though most of them aren’t even young and beautiful now.” – Christopher Hitchens
- “The city has a reputation for constant sunshine and warmth, but once the sun is down at night, LA remembers it’s secretly a desert under its newer identity. The cool night air doesn’t care what midday was like.” ― Amy Spalding
- “A good part of any day in Los Angeles is spent driving, alone, through streets devoid of meaning to the driver, which is one reason the place exhilarates some people, and floods others with an amorphous unease.” ― Joan Didion
- “In Los Angeles, it’s like they jog for two hours a day and then they think they’re morally right. That’s when you want to choke people, you know?” ~ Liam Neeson
Cool L.A. Quotes And La Captions For Instagram
- “Los Angeles is a Yukon for crime-story writers.” ― Christina Stead
- “My problem with L. A. was that I could see the air I was breathing.” ― Frederick Lenz
- “We are all citizens of Los Angeles because we have seen so many movies.” – D.J. Waldie
- Time wasted in L.A. is well spent.
- My future is like the skies of L.A.
- “The final story, the final chapter of western man, I believe, lies in Los Angeles.” – Phil Ochs
- “Los Angeles was designed for cars, everything you want to do and everything you care about is too far away to get to on foot, so you never walk to anything.” – Amy Wilentz
- Find me where the stars are.
- “Los Angeles is the Great Gatsby of American cities.” – Kevin Starr
- “Either you bring the water to L.A. or you bring L.A. to the water.” ~ Robert Towne
- “Los Angeles…I mean, who would want to live in a place where the only cultural advantage is that you can turn right on a red light?” – Woody Allen
- “When you’re in Los Angeles, nobody bats an eye, they’re so used to seeing actors, they just act really cool.” ~ Luke Wilson
- “If New York is the city that never sleeps, then Los Angeles is the city that’s always passed out on the couch.” – Paul Beatty
- “LA is the loneliest and most brutal of American cities.” ~ Jack Kerouac
- “A city with all the personality of a paper cup. (On Los Angeles)” ~ Raymond Chandler
- “There’s such a unique humour in Wales that I just love and miss in Los Angeles.” ~ Matthew Rhys
- “Los Angeles is a great place. Where else can you smell the air and see it coming at you at the same time? – Jackie Gayle
- “I like the enthusiasm but not the insincerity of Los Angeles.” – Brenda Blethyn
Mind Blowing Los Angeles Quotes For Instagram – Los Angeles Captions (LA Captions)
- “Tip the world over on its side and everything loose will land in Los Angeles.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “Los Angeles, you’ve got to be more than the sum of your hats.” ― Dan Johnson
- “Los Angeles is a large city-like area surrounding the Beverly Hills Hotel.” — Fran Lebowitz
- “I love Los Angeles. I love when people make fun of it. I think, ‘Good, don’t come.’ All the jokes about it feel out of date.” — Mary McCormack
- “In Washington, the first thing people tell you is what their job is. In Los Angeles, you learn their star sign. In Houston, you’re told how rich they are. And in New York, they tell you what their rent is.” ~ Simon Hoggart
- Downtown. Lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.
- “Los Angeles is a place where if you have the right person with you, there are all these little worlds that you would never guess by just looking at the exterior of what the city is.” — Greta Gerwig
- “I really enjoy doing sitcom television. It allows me to stay in Los Angeles and spend more time with my husband and kids.” ~ Nancy Travis
- “Los Angeles, I don’t like that town. Too decadent, and it’s slimy.” ― Layne Staley
- “I do love America. And LA is a very short commute to America; it’s like half an hour on the plane.” — Craig Ferguson
- “The ideas you have about cities that you’ve always known don’t work in L.A., and once you toss those aside you’ll be much better off.” – Eve Babitz
- “Friends in the Midwest often ask me what it’s like to raise a family in Los Angeles. I say it’s just like where they are, but warmer and with more traffic. I also tell them people here seem a bit more tolerant of those who are different.” ~ Steven Levitan
- “I don’t really know anything about the movie business, even though I’ve lived in Los Angeles my whole life – somehow I’ve never bumped into it.” -Lisa See
- “The thing about New York is you can leave your house without a plan and find the day. You can’t do that in Los Angeles. You need to get in your car, all this, you can’t just drive around like a lunatic. In New York, you can literally walk outside, and wind up anywhere.” ~ Michael Rapaport
- I told you, they age slower out here. It’s all the fresh California air,” Val replied.
- “Just remember me when uh…everybody wants to get into your green room.” – Brenda
Los Angeles Venice Beach Captions
- I need some Vitamin V.
- Venice Beach is always a good idea.
- “In all the beaches in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.” – Dylan
- “Life’s a beach. Find your wave.”
- “Walking on the beach is my favourite exercise.” — Unknown
- “If life is a journey, the beach is my destination.” — Unknown
- First rule of Venice Beach: do whatever floats your boat.
- Venice dreaming.
- I love you like the sea loves the shore.
- “Life’s a beach and I’m just playin’ in the sand.” – Unknown
- Venice: that’s amore.
- I need some Vitamin V.
- Ciao, Venice!
- “The sands of time will never wash away the love that I have for you.” – Unknown
- Rise and shine, it’s beach walkin’ time!
- “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zan
- “Like a sandcastle, all is temporary. Build it, tend it, enjoy it. And when the time comes, let it go.” – Jack Kornfield
Los Angeles Venice Beach Puns
- Venice Beach: sun and sand as far as the eye can sea.
- Venice Beach, at your surf-ace
- Venice Beach is cray-sea!
- Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
- Sandy toes. Sunkissed nose.
- All you need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
- Which beach? Venice Beach? You need to be more Pacific.
- Water you think of Venice Beach?
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- Just me, muscle, and I at Venice Beach.
- Good times and tan lines.
- Let’s taco ’bout my love for Venice Beach.
- venice Beach is pier madness.
- I got 99 problems but a beach ain’t one.
- Having a whale of a time.
Funny Los Angeles Quotes (LA Quotes) – Funny Los Angeles Captions (LA Captions)
- “Los Angeles makes the rest of California seem authentic.” – Jonathan Culler
- “I live in a very dangerous part of Los Angeles.. it’s called Los Angeles.” – Ralphie May
- “See, that’s the thing about L.A.— When you’ve mastered the art of feeling lonely in a room full of people, that’s when you know.” ― Kris Kidd
- “You know, you’re really nobody in LA unless you live in a house with a really big door.” — Steve Martin
- “I see L.A. as a beautiful blonde with dirty underwear.” – David Boreanaz
- “In L. A., if you talk to four people, one is probably going to have more than 100,000 followers on Instagram.” – Gianluca Conte
- “Yeah, I think there are a lot of things about Cleveland that I miss. Los Angeles is a funny place to live.” – Monica Potter
- “Los Angeles is a very transient town. It’s the only place I know where you can actually rent a dog.” ― Rita Rudner
- “Getting on a plane, I told the ticket lady ‘Send one of my bags to New York, one to Los Angeles, and one to Miami.’ She said ‘We can’t do that!’ I told her. ‘You did it last week!’” – Henny Youngman
- “When its 100 degrees in New York, it’s 72 in Los Angeles. When its 30 degrees in New York, in Los Angeles it’s still 72. However, there are 6 million interesting people in New York, and only 72 in Los Angeles.” — Neil Simon
- “Marriages that last are with people who do not live in Los Angeles.” — Farrah Fawcett
- “Los Angeles is a city made up of refugees from better cities.” ― J. Richard Singleton
- “The smog was heavy, my eyes were weeping from it, the sun was hot, the air stank, a regular hell is L.A.” ― Jack Kerouac
- “Los Angeles gives one the feeling of the future more strongly than any city I know of. A bad future, too, like something out of Fritz Lang’s feeble imagination.” — Henry Miller
- “South Central Los Angeles is the home of the drive-thru and the drive-by. Funny thing is, the drive-thrus are killing more people than the drive-bys.” – Ron Finley
- “In Los Angeles, people dress with the deep and earnest hope that people will do nothing but stare at them.” — Ellie Kemper
- “I’m attracted to creative people and train wrecks, and there’s no shortage of that in Los Angeles.” – Pete Wentz
- “I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need.” — Lady Gaga
- “The entrance to the Underworld is in Los Angeles.” ― Rick Riordan
- “There are two modes of transport in Los Angeles: car and ambulance. Visitors who wish to remain inconspicuous are advised to choose the latter” — Fran Lebowitz
- “I soon learned that my dad wasn’t totally off base when he said, ‘Los Angeles is like San Diego’s older, uglier sister that has herpes…. Also, how do I get back to I-5?’” — Justin Halpern
- “LA is the loneliest and most brutal of American cities; New York gets godawful cold in the winter but there’s a feeling of wacky comradeship somewhere in some streets. LA is a jungle.” – Jack Kerouac
- “The first thing you notice about L.A. is that it’s overflowing with people, tourists, the homeless, the starstruck, it was like an old fashioned boom town, a few ghosts wandered it’s streets but it was still booming, if L.A. lived off the people that were successful, the city would be awfully empty.” ― Jim Cherry
Hollywood Quotes – Hollywood Los Angeles Captions (LA Captions)
- “I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.” – Andy Warhol
- Why did the fish come to Hollywood? He wanted to be a starfish.
- Sending my selfie to Hollywood, because I’m a star.
- Welcome to Hollywood.
- Why did the cow come to Hollywood? To make mooo-vies.
- Hollywood isn’t a place. It’s a way of life.
- “Climb up the H of the Hollywood sign, in these stolen moments the world is mine.” – Lana del Rey
- Pretty soon, you’ll find my name on one of these stars.
- “You can’t find any true closeness in Hollywood, because everybody does the fake closeness so well.” – Carrie Fisher
- “There’s the Hollywood sign; there’s Griffith Observatory; there’s the great, amazing Los Angeles Basin. It’s 465 square miles of insanity and the best food on the planet.” – Unknown
- “People just assume that if you’re famous, you’re in Hollywood.” – Unknown
- “The setting sun burned the sky pink and orange in the same bright hues as surfers’ bathing suits. It was beautiful deception, Bosch thought, as he drove north on the Hollywood Freeway to home. Sunsets did that here. Made you forget it was the smog that made their colours so brilliant, that behind every pretty picture there could be an ugly story.” ― Michael Connelly
- That’s all gone, now, the old, Hollywood.
Los Angeles Jokes
- How do you reply to an email about someone freaking out at the Los Angeles International Airport? – Re:LAX
- What’s the best question to ask when you meet an actor in Los Angeles? Can I have some more coffee?
- What happens when the smog lifts in Los Angeles? UCLA
- I was stressed and unhappy with my life, so I moved to Los Angeles
Now I have SoCal anxiety
- Do you want to know my favourite Los Angeles Dodger? O.J. Simpson
- Why does every person from San Diego have dead electronics? Their chargers relocated to Los Angeles!
- Did you hear, they are changing the name of the airport in Los Angeles? I guess now it will be ex-lax.
- When the Mexicans finally invade and take over Los Angeles, what will the city be renamed to? El Eyyyy
Los Angeles Sayings
- “If you spend any time in Los Angeles, there’s only one topic of conversation.” – Alan Rickman
- “Anyone living in Los Angeles who has opposable thumbs is required to write a screenplay.” – James Scott Bell
- “I would fly to Los Angeles just for a cheeseburger with pickles and extra tomatoes from In-N-Out.” – Zoe Kravitz
- I realised that my family was more important to me than downtown night life.
- Uptown is for people who have already done something. Downtown is where they’re doing something now. I live uptown but I love downtown.
Inspirational Los Angeles Quotes – Los Angeles Captions For Instagram
- “People cut themselves off from their ties of the old life when they come to Los Angeles. They are looking for a place where they can be free, where they can do things they couldn’t do anywhere else.” – Tom Bradley
- “L.A. Can be a place of torment because the rewards are so huge, but the difficulties of getting your hands on those rewards is so great.” – Geoff Dyer
- Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.
- Confidence will make you happier than any diet.
- “You can have a laugh in Los Angeles, or you can weep in Los Angeles, depending on your attitude towards it.” – Miranda Richardson
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I really do feel like Los Angeles is my home now and, as cliche as this sounds, I felt like I found myself here and I really know who I am now. There was a long period like I was drifting or floating through life, and now I feel like I have a definitive target – and future.” ~ Ryan Kwanten
- “Having an automobile in Los Angeles enables me to change clothes at least three times a day: I will go from western wear to nautical to Savile Row in the course of 12 hours.” – Rupaul
- “Australia is so cool that it’s hard to even know where to start describing it. The beaches are beautiful; so is the weather. Not too crowded. Great food, great music, really nice people. It must be a lot like Los Angeles was many years ago.” ~ Mary-Kate Olsen
Los Angeles Slogans And Phrases
- “He’s over the hill.”
Elsewhere: He’s getting old.
In L.A.: He’s a resident of the San Fernando Valley.
- “The industry”
Elsewhere: Any industry.
In L.A.: Making movies, baby.
- “See you in 5 minutes.”
Elsewhere: See you in 5 minutes.
In L.A.: See you in at least 20 minutes.
Los Angeles Quotes For Instagram About Culture
- “Darling, in LA, you decide who you are. Every neighbourhood has its own culture and population. Once you find the right one for you, you’re home. Los Angeles is a way of life.” – Cara Dee
- “The thing that really surprised me about strip malls in California, specifically Los Angeles, is that they have some really fantastic restaurants.” – Dave Folley
- “Los Angeles had no culture of its own, just a large collection of misreadings of the artistic histories of other, proper cities.” ― Warren Ellis
- “If most American cities are about the consumption of culture, Los Angeles and New York are about the production of culture – not only national culture but global culture.” – Barbara Kruger
- “He smiles, but in Los Angeles, a smile amongst competitors is never what it means.” ― Tyler Knight
- “No second chances in the land of a thousand dances, the valley of ten million insanities.” ― Ry Cooder
- “Los Angeles is a great experiment. The things we are going through now, the whole country will be going through in a few years.” – Gary Phillips
Short Los Angeles Quotes (LA Quotes) – Short Los Angeles Captions (LA Captions)
- “I love living in Los Angeles.” — William Shatner
- “L.A.: Come on vacation, go home on probation.” – James Ellroy
- Dreaming of Los Angeles
- Life is better in Los Angeles
- Endless fun in LA
- California dreamin’
- L.A. vibes.
- Los Angeles state of mind.
- LA is my lady.
- Everyone is a star in LA
- I left my heart in LA.
- Find me in the L.A. hills.
- In a golden state of mind
- Keep palm and carry on
- “I love it when you talk crossword.” – Jim
- California girls, we’re unforgettable!
- With my boo in Malibu
- “Los Angeles is 72 suburbs in search of a city.” – Dorothy Parker
- Good morning LA
- I’m in Los Angeles today. It smells like an airport.
- It’s a good day to be in LA
- It’s better in LA
- “The L.A. cogito: I laugh, therefore I am.” — Peter Schjeldahl
- Nothing comes close to the golden coast
- They don’t call it the Best Coast for nothing
Funny Los Angeles Puns (LA Puns)
- Where do LA ghosts go on Halloween? MaliBOO!
- A day of shopping? That will Beverly nice!
- What kind of tree can fit in your hands? A palm tree.
- Beverly Hills isn’t just funny, it’s hill-areas!
- What does Los Angeles have in common with the Hobbit? – Smaug.
- Dream of Californication…
- Hooray for Hollywood.
Los Angeles Captions For Instagram From Songs – (LA Captions)
- “I said, hey, L.A,
It’s really really nice to meet ya.
If it’s okay, I think I’ll stay,
Cause I just wanna have some fun.
Top down just chillin’ on the west side,
Hands up get ready for a good time,
Hey, L.A, it’s really really nice to meet ya.”
– Ryan Beatty, “Hey L.A.”
- You can see all the stars as you walk down Hollywood Boulevard
Some that you recognise, some that you’ve hardly even heard of
People who worked, and suffered and struggled for fame
Some who succeeded and some who suffered in vain (yeah)
– The Kinks – Celluloid Heroes
- “No Doubt
To live and die in L.A. (California)
No matter what you say about Los Angeles
It’s still the only place for me”
– 2Pac – To Live And Die In L.A.
- “L.A. pick up the phone, I need to talk to you.” — The Main, ‘Birthday in Los Angeles’
- “City of stars
Are you shining just for me?”
– La La Land, “City of Stars”
- “Climb up the H of the Hollywood sign, yeah
In these stolen moments
The world is mine”
– Lana Del Rey & The Weeknd, “Lust For Life”
- “I’m in Los Angeles today
It smells like an airport runway, jet fuel.”
– Death Cab For Cutie – Why you’d Want To Live Here
- “There’s a fog upon L.A.
And my friends have lost their way
We’ll be over soon they said
Now they’ve lost themselves instead”
– “Blue Jay Way” Song by The Beatles
- “L.A. pick up the phone
I need to talk to you
Stop sleeping with my new friends
And all the old ones too
Remember when we met?
I thought you thought I was boring
Then you called me on the phone
To arrange my birthday party”
– The Main, “Birthday in Los Angeles”
- “I met a man
He was a good man
Sailing and shoring
Dancing the beta can-can
Making me foreign
I want to live in Los Angeles”
– Frank Black.- Los Angeles
Quotes About Los Angeles From Movies – (LA Quotes)
- “I love L.A. Even the homeless have an IMDB page.” – LUCIFER
- “I love L.A. It was an awesome place to spend my 20s, full of creative people, but I never wanted to stay there.” – Scoot McNairy
- “Welcome To Hollywood! What’s Your Dream? Everybody Comes Here; This Is Hollywood, Land Of Dreams. Some Dreams Come True, Some Don’t; But Keep On Dreamin’, This Is Hollywood.” – Pretty Woman
- “There’s such a unique humour in Wales that I just love and miss in Los Angeles.” – MATTHEW RHYS
- “I think, for any actor, L.A. is where it all seems to be.” – SAMARA WEAVING
- “In L.A., if you’re an actor, your personal and professional lives are too intertwined.” – GOSSIP
- “There are some things I like about L.A. You can have a really healthy lifestyle, and I love running with the dogs on the beach. It’s just the social scene is horrific!” – MISCHA BARTON
- “I’ve never been to Hollywood. I can count the number of times I’ve been to Los Angeles on my hands.” – STEPHEN DALDRY
- “Do you know how hard it is to find a quality man in Los Angeles?” – CHARLIE’S ANGELS
Los Angeles Quotes about Angelenos
- “My mother is Greek and my father is Bulgarian. I am a first-generation American and native Los Angeleno. I was born and raised in Hollywood.” ~ Rita Wilson
- “I feel comfortable here primarily because I think Los Angeles is made up of people who don’t come from here, so you can find kindred spirits very easily. It’s a town of gypsies.” ~ Matthew Rhys
- “I started out pursuing an acting career out of college when I lived in Los Angeles. When I got an entry into broadcasting, I preferred it. I liked being me, rather than dressing up to be someone else. Now I’m 30 and doing a career of my own and have been in this career for eight years.” ~ Eleanor Mondale
- “With their cars, Angelenos go places, they travel infinite numbers of kilometers in a world that continuously remains Los Angeles.” -Cees Nooteboom
- “I grew up in Los Angeles, and I’ve made movies all over the world… I’ve been in New York, Norway, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, London – I’ve been in all these cities, shooting away in the winter, thinking, ‘People who choose to live here are insane.” ~ John Landis , Los Angeles quotes winter
Interesting Los Angeles Quotes (LA Quotes)
- “So I live in Los Angeles, and it’s kind of a goofy place. They have an airport named after John Wayne. That ought to explain it. It has a charming kind of superstitious innocence.” – George Carlin
- “The city burning is Los Angeles’s deepest image of itself.” —Joan Didion
- “When its 100 degrees in New York, it’s 72 in Los Angeles. When its 30 degrees in New York, in Los Angeles it’s still 72. However, there are 6 million interesting people in New York, and only 72 in Los Angeles.” – Neil Simon
- As I walk through the valley of the shadow of L.A., the footsteps that were next to me have gone their separate ways.
- “People could say a lot of negative things about the apocalypse, but there was no arguing the air quality in Los Angeles had really improved.” ― Peter Clines
- “Los Angeles is not a town full of airheads. There’s a great deal of wonderful energy there.” – Alan Rickman
- “The city has a reputation for constant sunshine and warmth, but once the sun is down at night, LA remembers it’s secretly a desert under its newer identity. The cool night air doesn’t care what midday was like.” – Amy Spalding
- “People don’t live in Los Angeles because we are tied to the same old, same old. We live in Los Angeles because of the intoxicating energy of new beginnings that permeate our city.” – Marianne Williamson
- “I really love Los Angeles! The diversity here! You have people from all walks of life. And there’s so much zeal for life and passion and creativity and those are the sort of things I wanted to be around. There’s something amazing about the West Coast! As an entrepreneur, as a person who’s very invested in the technology sector, and in business – I think there are incredible opportunities out here, almost to the point that I’ll probably never leave it all.” ~ Russell Okung
- It’s really kind of hard to be a suburb of nothing. If you don’t have a downtown, you really don’t have anything. It’s hard to build a community around parking lots and subdivisions.
- “On thinking about Hell, I gather my brother Shelley found it was a place much like the city of London. I, who live in Los Angeles and not in London find, on thinking about Hell, that it must be still more like Los Angeles.” – Bertolt Brecht
- “I’m very stodgy. I’m always looking at old photos of California and Los Angeles, knowing that what I’m looking at is now full of houses. There used to be vacant lots in Los Angeles, now all taken up by three-storey boxes – it’s all getting infilled.” ~ Edward Ruscha
- “We live in Los Angeles, where you are expected to move every two to four years, so people can see how well your career is going.” – Rita Rudner
- “Los Angeles is a microcosm of the United States. If L.A. falls, the country falls.” – Ice T
- “I expected Los Angeles to be slick and modern, but overall it had a rundown look and feel to it. Sort of like Denver. Sort of like every city in America I’ve lived in, except San Francisco, which looks cool.” ― Gary Reilly
- “I really do feel like Los Angeles is my home now and, as cliche as this sounds, I felt like I found myself here and I really know who I am now. There was a long period like I was drifting or floating through life, and now I feel like I have a definitive target – and future.” ― Ryan Kwanten
- “I’d move to Los Angeles if New Zealand and Australia were swallowed up by a tidal wave, if there was a bubonic plague in England and if the continent of Africa disappeared from some Martian” ― Russell Crowe
- “Los Angeles has no seasons, so it’s kind of hard to keep track of time here. The lines between spring, summer, fall, and winter all blur like my vision. I get stuck on repeat for different measures of eternity.” — Kris Kidd
- “I don’t live in Los Angeles and I don’t do a lot of superfluous press.” ~ Mary-Louise Parker
Long Los Angeles Quotes (LA Quotes)
- “There are times when Los Angeles is the most magical city on Earth. When the Santa Ana winds sweep through and the air is warm and so, so clear. When the jacaranda trees bloom in the most brilliant lilac violet. When the ocean sparkles on a warm February day and you’re pushing fine grains of sand through your bare toes while the rest of the country is hunkered down under blankets slurping soup. But other times, like when the jacaranda trees drop their blossoms in an eerie purple rain, Los Angeles feels like only a half-formed dream. Like perhaps the city was founded as a strip mall in the early 1970s and has no real reason to exist. An afterthought from the designer of some other, better city. A playground made only for attractive people to eat expensive salads.” ― Steven Rowley
- “People don’t seem to have a problem with a romanticised New York, in fact, that’s almost all they ever do, in some sense, is romanticise that place. Los Angeles deserves the same courtesy.” ― Matthew Specktor
- “Los Angeles was the kind of place where everybody was from somewhere else and nobody really dropped anchor. It was a transient place. People drawn by the dream, people running from the nightmare. Twelve million people and all of them ready to make a break for it if necessary. Figuratively, literally, metaphorically — any way you want to look at it — everybody in L.A. keeps a bag packed. Just in case.” – Michael Connelly
- “You are perfectly welcome,” it tells him, “during your short visit. Everything is at your disposal. Only, I must warn you, if things go wrong, don’t blame me. I accept no responsibility. I am not part of your neurosis. Don’t cry to me for safety. There is no home here. There is no security in your mansions or your fortresses, your family vaults or your banks or your double beds. Understand this fact, and you will be free. Accept it, and you will be happy.” -Christopher Isherwoo
Tell Me your Favorite LA Quotes
We appreciate you taking time to read this post, now it’s time for you to share your favorite Los Angeles Quotes And Los Angeles Captions About The Entertainment Capital of the World photos with us.
Sharing this post with your friends would make me extremely happy.