Hello, and welcome to my website. In this article, I will share with you 157 Maine Quotes And Maine Quotes For Instagram, also known as The Pine Tree State.
Maine also known as the Pine Tree State, with approximately 17.6 million acres of forest, which occupy 89 percent of the state’s total land area.
A rocky coast of Maine is home to beautiful waves that break against the rocks, fishing harbors surrounded by colorful boats, and miles and miles of woods populated with moose.
The state of Maine is a wonderful destination for outdoor enthusiasts, with a wide variety of activities, sights, and delights, from north to south and east to west. You’re sure to have a memorable time exploring Maine.
Therefore, I’ve compiled Maine Quotes And Maine Quotes For Instagram which will provide you with both inspiration to visit The Pine Tree State as well as awesome captions.
Now let’s move on to Maine Instagram captions.
Maine Instagram Captions (Jump Links)
- Superb Maine Quotes
- Wow! Maine Instagram Captions
- Maine Love Quotes
- Perfect Maine Captions
- Amazing Quotes About Maine
- Funny Maine Quotes
- Maine Sayings
- Maine Nicknames
- Short Maine Quotes
- Maine Puns
- Maine Quotes From Movies
- Maine Instagram Captions From Songs
- Interesting Maine Quotes
- More & Long Maine Quotes
Superb Maine Quotes And Maine Captions For Instagram
- “There’s a quality of life in Maine which is this singular and unique. I think. It’s absolutely a world onto itself.” – Jamie Wyeth
- “I would really rather feel bad in Maine than good anywhere else.” – E.B. White
- “Maine is a beautiful place that I paradoxically want to hoard to myself and share with everyone I meet.” – John Hodgman
- Dear Maine, thank you for making me feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty…all at once
- I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of the Maine coastline with you
- “Located on the East Coast of the United States, Maine is famous for its wild, untamed scenery. Rocky, windswept beaches line the coast.”– Robin S. Doak
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- “I am a big lover of the environment. I actually come from Maine, which is pretty much all environment.” – Noah Gray-Cabey
- “Maine is a movable music festival in the summertime.” – Sue Hubbell
- “The scars you share become lighthouses for other people who are headed to the same rocks you hit.” – Unknown
- Maine is wonderful. It can be very hard. I mean, if you look at the profile maps it doesn’t look it, but somehow when you get out there it’s really steep and hard.– Bill Bryson
- “If you are a lighthouse, you cannot hide yourself; if you hide yourself, you cannot be a lighthouse!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
- “Friendship is a pretty village perched above a working lobster harbor.” –Walter Cronkite
- “What do they long for, as I long for one salt smell of the sea once more?” –Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Treasures of the sea can be found at the beach. Let go and discover!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “When I was a child growing up in Maine, one of my favourite things to do was to look for the sand dollars on the seashores of Maine, because my parents told me it would bring me luck. But you know, these shells, they were hard to find. They’re covered in sand. They’re difficult to see.” – Sarah Parcak
- “In a way, I’m very interested in writing about Maine, because I think Maine represents its own kind of history. It’s the oldest state, and it’s the whitest state.” — Elizabeth Strout
- “That the sea is one of the most beautiful and magnificent sights in Nature, all admit.” — John Joly
- “Each kiss of an ocean wave is passed along, as long as there is life on and in the seas.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- 220 Best Quotes On India Trying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 272 Funniest History Memes
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- 217 Las Vegas Quotes Quotes
- 348 Overthinking Quotes
- 426 Best Depression Quotes
- Funny Stupid People Memes
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Funny Turkish Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 510 Motivational Sports Quotes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 117 Poland Quotes
- 123 Cool Philadelphia Quotes And Philly Captions
- 525 Hawaii Captions For Instagram
- 348 Quotes About Rome
- 375 Best Greece Quotes
- 244 Superb Snorkeling Quotes
- 143 Montana Captions For Instagram
- 354 Arizona Captions For Instagram
- 268 Texas Quotes For Instagram
- 294 Inspirational Cancer Quotes
- 216 Nashville Quotes For Instagram
- 134 Brooklyn Bridge Quotes
Wow! Maine Instagram Captions
- Welcome to Maine, the way life should be.
- Me and Maine: Love at first sight
- “If you close your eyes, no lighthouse can help you!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan.
- “A ship on the beach is a lighthouse to the sea.” – Unknown
- You haven’t loved until you’ve sailed.
- Never met a lighthouse I didn’t like
- Off to Maine I go, to lose my mind and find my soul
- Maine has my heart
- Maine is calling and I must go
- Once upon a time in Maine
- The lighthouse, the sea and me
- Shell yeah, I’m going to Maine!
- I wonder if Maine misses me too
- I want a little bit of Maine
Maine Love Quotes And Maine Captions For Instagram
- “The spirit of Maine has infected me.” – John Hodgman
- “Spring and fall are also comfortable. Maine’s fall foliage attracts visitors from around the world.” – Robin S. Doak
- Enjoying life one lighthouse at a time
- “As Maine goes, so goes the nation.” – Susan Ratcliffe
- “Maine people have a live-and-let-live philosophy, and tend to be fair and open-minded.” – Chellie Pingree
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease
- “Lighthouses are not just stone, brick, metal, and glass. There’s a human story at every lighthouse; that’s the story I want to tell.” – Elinor DeWire
- “In Maine, there’s a deeply ingrained sense that you can always get a little more use out of something.” – Tim Sample
- I hope to be as free as the ocean
- “Be a lighthouse. Shine for others when they are in darkness.” – Unknown
- “Let hope be your Lighthouse, beckoning you through stormy seas.” – Jessica De La Davies
- “The sea! the sea! the open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free!” — Bryan W. Procter
- “I love the smell of freshly cut grass. It takes me back to summers in Maine.” – Rachel Nichols
- “My grandfather once told her if you couldn’t read with cold feet, there wouldn’t be a literate soul in the state of Maine.” – Marilynne Robinson
- “Once the lighthouse is seen, the rest of the sea is ignored.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark.” – Bob Dylan
- “I felt like I’d been misplaced in the cosmos and I belonged in Maine.” –Terry Goodkind
- “Like a sandcastle, all is temporary. Build it, tend it, enjoy it. And when the time comes, let it go.” – Jack Kornfield
- “I love the ocean. I’ve always liked the blue, so tranquil and peaceful and gliding. And the fear of it.” – Siouxsie Sioux
- “I think of those first five years in Maine as the time when this happened to me… I was suddenly seeing, feeling, and listening as a child sees, feels, and listens.” – E.B. White
- “You were my lighthouse when I was lost at sea without you, I would never have found me.” – Gemma Troy.
Perfect Maine Captions And Maine Quotes
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and this state
- Maine: the only place where I get excited over rocks!
- Just a girl who loves lighthouses
- I love my Maine squeeze
Amazing Quotes About Maine And Maine Captions For Instagram
- “Winter in Maine is a time of alternating rest and frenzied activity.” – Tom Allen
- “Did you ever see a place that looks like it was built just to enjoy? Well, this whole state of Maine looks that way to me.” – Will Rogers
- “I looked along the San Juan Islands and the coast of California, but I couldn’t find the palette of green, granite, and dark blue that you can only find in Maine.” – Parker Stevenson
- “Maine is a joy in the summer. But the soul of Maine is more apparent in the winter.” – Paul Theroux
- “Don’t forget that maybe you are the lighthouse in someone’s storm.” – Unknown
- “I was born and raised in a small town in Maine, Waterville. I enjoyed living there – still do – and my goal in life was a fairly specific and focused one of practising law in Maine.” – George J. Mitchel
- “The New York papers carried pages of coverage for an entire week, stating that the Maine had been purposely blown up and that the Spanish had done it.” – Jan R. Van Meter
- “Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” – Anne Lamott
- “Friends are like lighthouses, with the sources of light coming from their hearts.” – Tom Baker
- “Man must behave like a lighthouse; he must shine day and night for the goodness of everyman.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “I grew up on a dirt road in Maine, and pretty much everybody on that dirt road was related to me, and they were old. And so grumpy.” – Elizabeth Strout
- “Sometimes she wants to drift away like ocean waves and sometimes she wants to stay still like a river, wrapped in solitude.”― Nitya Prakash
- Falling hard for Maine…and these lobster rolls
- “Maine out of season is unmistakably a great destination: hospitable, good-humoured, plenty of elbow room, short days, dark nights of ice crystals.” – Paul Theroux
- “She said it’s the one thing that brings us all together. That I can have my toe in the ocean off the coast of Maine, and a girl my age can have her toe in the ocean off the coast of Africa, and we would be touching. On opposite sides of the world.” – Megan Miranda
- “Don’t spend your entire life building a ship, without ever tasting the salt of the ocean.” – Alexander Den Heijer
- “Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.” – Unknown
- “Should fate unkind send us to roam, the scent of fragrant pines, the tang of salty sea will call us home.” – State of Maine song
- “I felt like I’d been misplaced in the cosmos and I belonged in Maine.” — Terry Goodkind
Funny Maine Quotes And Maine Captions For Instagram
- “When life gives you lemons, order the lobster tail.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
- Found myself a good catch in Maine
- Why you taking your girl to Maine this summer? I’m going to Bangor.
- I always find the plots of Stephen King novels easy to follow.
There’s always a Maine character.
- What’s a Lion’s favourite state to live in? Maine.
- Are there several ways to abbreviate Maine? Or is it just me
- My girlfriend lives in Portland, she’s my Maine hoe
But I got a girl in Boise who’s my Sidaho
- Our sailing trip in Maine was going great…
until we were capsized by Augusta wind.
- Do you know you can’t hang a man with a wooden leg in Maine? You have to use a rope.
- What do you call a Mexican that lives in Maine? An L.L.Beaner
- “In Maine we have a saying that there’s no point in speaking unless you can improve on silence.” – Edmund Muskie
- Mainers don’t ask “what are you doing?”…they say “Chuppta?”
- Maine weather doesn’t get “windy”…it gets “breezed up.”
- Things don’t “break” in Maine…they get “stove up.”
- Mainers don’t eat until “full”…they get “mugup.”
- Maine roads are never “icy” or “slippery”…they’re “greasy.”
- Mainers don’t have “midnight snacks”…they have “bed lunches.”
- Mainers don’t drive small distances…they go “up the road apiece.”
- Mainers don’t say “that’s cute”…they say “that’s cunnin’.”
- Mainers don’t become “senior citizens”…they become “old timers.”
- Mainers don’t say “that was good”…they say it was the “finest kind.”
- The Pine Tree State
- The Switzerland of America
- The Polar Star State
- The Lumber State
- Border State
- Old Dirigo State
- Down East
Short Maine Quotes And Maine Captions For Instagram
- The light is mine.
- I love you like the sea loves the shore.
- You me and the sea
- Me and the ocean: Love at first sight.
- “Life is like the ocean, it goes up and down.” – Vanessa Paradis
- “Life is like an ocean, jump right in.” – Cliff Hannold
- I’ve got a crush on Portland
- “The sea lives in every one of us.” – Robert Wyland
- I really, really like Maine
- “The sea does not like to be restrained.” – Rick Riordan
- You are the only fish in the sea for me
- Adventure is worthwhile.
- Here for the views and lobster rolls
- I want a little bit of Maine
Maine Puns – Short Funny Maine Instagram Captions
- Maine shore is pretty!
- Shell yeah, Maine!
- The world is your lobster!
- I love my Maine squeeze
- I can sea clearly now
- Seas the day! Order the lobster.
- Party like a lobstar
- Feeling a little shellfish tonight.
- It was Maine-t to be!
- Shell we dance?
- This lobster’s my butter half.
- Lobster is butter when we’re together
- I’m on a roll in Maine
- Let’s shell-ebrate the good times in Maine
- You’re on a roll.
- Feeling a little shellfish tonight
Maine Quotes From Movies
- “The light is mine.” – The Lighthouse
- “It’s the calm before the storm, Winslow.” – The Lighthouse
- “I’m like a lighthouse! I stayed lit for you man! I never go dark.” – VERY BAD THINGS
- “- Wade Wilson: I loved her. I loved her like an ocean loves water. – Weasel: An ocean is water.” – Deadpool 2
- “My first and only love is the sea.” – Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- “All I wanted to do was to sail my boat, man, you know? Navigate by the stars, see dolphins race alongside, you know, maybe even kill a few of them.” – The Big Hit
- “I tell you, the real winner today is the city of Portland. Every time I come here it gets hard to leave. I bet you put something to the water.” – HAPPY GILMORE
- “The ocean is not just our home, it is who we are.” – AQUAMAN
- “I love the ocean. Boats, not so much.” – JEFF GOLDBLUM
Maine Instagram Captions From Songs
- “Mind on a permanent vacation
The ocean is my only medication
Wishing my condition ain’t ever gonna go away” – Zac Brown Band – Knee Deep Feat
- “Rolling down two ninety five out of Portland, Maine
Still high from the people up there and feeling no pain
Gonna make it to New Jersey, gonna set it up and do it again” – Nothing But Time-Jackson Browne
- “Portland, Maine, I don’t know where that is
Leave your bags in the car, keep it running
I won’t pretend, I don’t want these things
But Portland, Maine, I don’t know where that is
And I don’t want to know, I don’t want to know” – Portland, Maine-Tim McGraw
- “It`s Maine…
And it`s Autumn
The birches have just begun turning
It`s life and it`s dying
The lobstermen`s boats come returning
With the catch of they day in their holds
and the young boys cold and complaining
The fog meets the beaches and out on
the Reach it is raining” – he Reach-Dan Fogelberg
- “Sometimes I wanna pack it all up
Get on a bus and move to Vermont
Or Maine, or any of those states back East” – Long Time Sunshine-Weezer
Interesting Maine Quotes
- “I’m told I was born in Canada, but I was adopted, and I grew up in Maine and Massachusetts.” – Buffy Sainte-Marie
- “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “The branch had unquestionably been whacked from a tree in the woods behind our son’s house in Maine and had made the long trip south. It wore the look and carried the smell of authenticity.” – E.B. White
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “You can certainly learn to spell ‘moccasin’ while driving into Maine, and there is often little else to do, except steer and avoid leaving.” – E.B. White
- “I never fastened my door, night or day, though I was to be absent several days; not even when the next fall I spent a fortnight in the woods of Maine. and yet my house was more respected than if it had been surrounded by a file of soldiers.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The jobless recovery in Maine is much more of a reality than we thought it was.” — Charles J. Colgan
More & Long Maine Quotes
- “The beauty of Maine is such that you can’t really see it clearly while you live there. But now that I’ve moved away, with each return it all becomes almost hallucinatory: the dark blue water, the rocky coast with occasional flashes of white sand, the jasper stone beaches along the coast, the fire and fir forests somehow vivid in their stillness.” – Alexander Chee
Tell Me Your Favorite Maine Quote
Thanks for taking the time to read this post, now it’s your turn to share your favorite Maine Quotes And Maine Captions for scenic The Pine Tree State photos. We’d love to hear from you.
I would be extremely happy if you shared this post with your friends.