Thanks for stopping by my site. I hope you’re doing well in this post, I’ll share with Inspirational Instagram Captions and Motivational Captions For Instagram that’ll inspire you and your Instagram audience.
I’m sure you’ll like these motivational captions for Instagram, as they force you to leap into action, give you a positive environment a day.
It’s well known that words can deepen a picture by telling a story, giving background, or making us more curious, and they can also increase social media engagement, so you can use these Inspirational and Motivational Quotes For Instagram Captions to boost your post and get inspired and inspire your followers.
This post contains Inspirational Instagram Captions on life that inspire you to live your happily, joyful life. If you think you’re nothing, these quotes will fill you with confidence and inspire you to make life tiring to amazing.
Apart from Instagram Motivational quotes on life, I have included motivating and inspiring Instagram Captions on friendship and love that make you fall in love, and also your followers will definitely share your post.
Also some really great motivational quotes for Instagram about Gym And Fitness, which will inspire you and your followers for Gym and make their body amazing.
Let’s just scroll down to see perfect motivational captions for Instagram.
Inspirational Instagram Captions (Jump Links)
- Rumi Motivational Quotes For Instagram Caption
- Inspirational Quotes For Instagram About Spreading Love
- Inspirational Quotes For Instagram About Life
- Motivational Quotes For Instagram Caption Will Make Your Followers Fall In Love.
- Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Success
- Inspirational Instagram Quotes For Girls
- Positive Quotes For Instagram To Be Positive
- Couple Inspirational Quotes For Instagram
- Believe In Yourself Inspiring Instagram Quotes
- Inspirational Instagram Quotes For Dreamers
- Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Failures
- Adventurous Quotes Motivational Captions For Instagram
- Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Give Up
- Wise Motivational Quotes For Instagram Posts
- Instagram Inspirational Quotes About Keep Going
- Memorable Inspiring Instagram Captions And Quotes
- Insightful Quotes And Motivational Captions For Instagram
- Inspiring Instagram Quotes About Hard Work
- Funny Inspirational Quotes For Instagram
- Inspirational Instagram Quotes For Best Friends
- Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Living In The Moment
- Inspiring Travel Quotes For Instagram
- Commendable Quotes And Captions For Instagram
- Inspirational Quotes For Instagram Caption That’ll Push You To Be Better
- Motivational Gym Quotes for Instagram
- Best Encouraging Inspiring Instagram Quotes
- Cool Motivational Quotes For Instagram
- Amazing Inspiring Quotes For Instagram Caption
- Motivational Captions For Instagram From Rap Lyrics And Rappers
- Motivational Captions For Instagram From Movies & Books
- Inspirational Instagram Captions From Song
- Interesting Inspiring Instagram Captions And Quotes
- Short Inspirational Quotes For Instagram
Rumi Motivational Quotes For Instagram Caption
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
- “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.” – Rumi
- “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” – Rumi
- “If you are irritated by every rub, how will you become polished?” ~ Rumi
- “Know that one day your pain will become your cure.” ~ Rumi
- “Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open.” – Rumi
- “Shine like the whole universe is yours.” – Rumi
- “Achieve some perfection yourself, so that you may not fall into sorrow by seeing the perfection in others.” – Rumi
- “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.” – Rumi
- “be melting snow. wash yourself of yourself.” – Rumi
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
- “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?” – Rumi
- “I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.” – Rumi
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
- “When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.” – Rumi
- “Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.” – Rumi
- “Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.” – Rumi
- “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi
- “The wound is the place where the light enters you.” – Rumi
- “Your heart is the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths.” – Rumi
- “Don’t you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds.” – Rumi
- “Love is the bridge between you and everything.” – Rumi
- “To praise the sun is to praise your own eyes.” – Rumi
- “It’s your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
- “As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.” – Rumi
- “The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart.” – Rumi
- “If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.” – Rumi
- “This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.” – Rumi
- “Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.” – Rumi
- “If the foot of the trees were not tied to earth, they would be pursuing me. For I have blossomed so much, I am the envy of the gardens.” – Rumi
- 220 Best Quotes On India Trying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 202 Best Seattle Quotes And Captions
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 348 Quotes About Rome
Inspirational Quotes For Instagram About Spreading Love
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa.
- “Kindness is universal. Sometimes being kind allows others to see the goodness in humanity through you. Always be kinder than necessary.” – Germany Kent.
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
- “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “To hate is an easy lazy thing but to love takes strength everyone has but not all are willing to practice.” – Rupi Kaur
- “There are innumerable languages in our world. But the only one that can connect people with each other is the language of love.” – Avijeet Das
- “Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.” – Leo Busgalia
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” — Gandhi
- “I don’t believe revenge is part of my agenda. I’m a firm believer that, just like hate spreads hate, love and kindness spread love and kindness.” – Whitney Wolfe Herd
- “If we could spread love as quickly as we spread hate and negativity, what an amazing world we would live in.” – Anonymous
- “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” – Henry Miller
- “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” – Jack Layton
- “For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time; hatred ceases by love, this is an old rule.” – Friedrich Max Muller
- “Perhaps the biggest mistake I made in the past was that I believed love was about finding the right person. In reality, love is about becoming the right person.” – Neil Strauss
- “Love yourself unconditionally. Love yourself so much that you will grant your heart feelings of love and kindness for others.” – Avijeet Das
- “I will use my voice to change the world, spreading hope, spreading love, and spreading life, ’cause the world needs that. That’s enough for me.” – Victoria Arlen
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
- “I love everybody and they, in turn, love everybody, and that’s spreading love heart to heart to heart. That’s my approach of my work.” – Ram Dass
- “Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” – Maxim Work
- “Our world needs more loving hearts.” – Avijeet Das
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
- “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little nameless, unencumbered acts of kindness and of love.” — Wordsworth
- “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
- “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.” – Unknown
- “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “One kind word can change the lives of millions of people and make people love and create a better world.” – Avijeet Das
- “The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.” – Eldridge Cleaver
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr
- “In order to confront hatred, we must learn to live in love and be able to resist the temptation of showing hate and acting in retaliation.” – Sunday Adelaja
- “A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.” – Joseph Joubert
Inspirational Captions For Instagram About Spreading Love
- Love loves to love love.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- The giving of love is an education in itself.
- Our life changes the moment we choose love over hate!
- It is easier to hate those we love, than love those whom we have hated.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- Spread love not hate so that we can die in peace.
- Love is one-eyed; hate is blind.
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- Love is the whole thing. We’re only pieces.
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
- Our world needs more loving hearts.
Inspirational Quotes For Instagram About Life
- “Each person must live their life as a model for others.” – Rosa Parks
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” — Bob Marley
- “You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything you have believed.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” – Sholom Aleichem
- “Life is a gift. And it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.” — Vince Lombardi
- “People are chasing cash, not happiness. When you chase money you’re going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I want to do good. I want the world to be better because I was here. I want my life, my work, my family, I want it to mean something.” – Will Smith
- “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paul Coelho
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
- “One of the most fascinating things I have learned about life is that the struggle is good.” – Joe Rogan
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
- “Make your life a masterpiece. Imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do.” – Brian Tracy
- “People usually forget to thank when you did good to them, but they never forget to blame when you did wrong to them.”
- “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Gandhi
- “Life’s most persistent and important questions is: ‘what are you doing for others?’” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.” — Chief Tecumseh
- “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.” – Richard Nixon
- “I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.” – Brené Brown
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
- “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human – in not having to be just happy or just sad – in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
Inspirational Captions For Instagram About Life
- Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who hustle.
- Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.
- Does the butterfly complain about the shortness of its life? No. It flies far and wide, delighting in the time it has.
- We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.
- Nothing in life makes more sense than living each day as if it were your last.
- “Be thankful for the bad things in your life, they open your eyes to see the good things you weren’t paying attention to before.”
- They judge you but they’re doing nothing with their lives.
- “Life is like a roller coaster it has its ups n downs… It’s our choice to scream or to enjoy the ride.”
- Either cry like a baby or learn like a man during the downs of life.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Learn to fight with the bad days and make full use of the good days.
- You will never know how strong you are until you start working.
- Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
- Hardships are part of the game, play for the reward of life
- Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn.
- Pursue your dreams as if your life depends on it.
- Life teaches us to take the positives out of our failures.
- It’s never too late to change your life.
- The time is never perfect you have to make it perfect.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- Don’t let talent go to waste.
- I Love Life, I Love My Photos.
These Motivational Quotes For Instagram Caption Will Make Your Followers Fall In Love.
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
- “The important thing is to never stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Hurt me with a truth but never comfort me with a Lie.”
- “Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “I chose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
- As David Goggins says, strive to be uncommon among uncommon people.
- “In order to write about life first you must live it.” – Ernest Hemingway
- Imagine yourself on your deathbed, looking back on this day. Now ask yourself, would you be happy with the way you spent it? If not, it’s time to make a change.
- “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” — Lillian Dickson
- “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” — Neil Armstrong
- Let your smile brighten someone’s day.
- “Be the hero your mom wanted you to be.” – Jordan Peterson
- “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Start where you are, with what you have, because what you have is plenty.” – Eric Thomas
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” — The Lion King
- “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.” – David Goggins
- Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.
- “‘Tomorrow’ becomes never. No matter how small the task, take the first step now.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If you come to a fork in the road, take it.” – Yogi Berra
- “Just because you can’t see your potential, doesn’t mean it’s not there. Everyone has something to contribute, even if they don’t know it. You can always commit suicide tomorrow. Today, you have things to do. The world needs you even if you don’t need it.” – Jordan Peterson
Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Success
- “People who succeed at the highest level are not lucky. They’re doing something differently than everyone else.” – Tony Robbins
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” — Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
- “Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” – Brian Vaszily
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jim Rohn
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”– Henry Ford
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” — Albert Schweitzer
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” — Swami Vivekananda
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” — Jim Rohn
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein
- “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.” — Unknown
- “All success starts with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” — Bill Cosby
- “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” – Marie Forleo
- “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.” — Unknown
- “I love a success story, but even more than a success story, I like a dude who fucks his life up and gets his life together again story.” – Joe Rogan
- “Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about when can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be!” – Eric Thomas
- “The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
- “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” – Walter Scott
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” — Anthony Robbins
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
Motivational Captions For Instagram About Success
- Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who hustle.
- Thankful people are happy people are truly successful people.
- Action is the foundational key to all success.
- Failure: the one thing that connects all successful people. You don’t get to the top without hitting the bottom first.
- My success has nothing to do with luck and everything to do with effort, commitment, patience and sacrifice.
- Living to serve leads to a life of success.
- Don’t get in your own way! Be your own biggest fan and cheer yourself on to ever greater heights of success.
- Time + effort + resilience = success.
- As much as anything else, success is a matter of belief.
- Winners see possibilities. Losers see problems.
- Success isn’t free. You pay for it in blood, sweat, time, and tears.
- Success isn’t something. It’s everything.
- Reach heights of success, then reach down to pull others up to join you.
- Get used to fear, push past fear, and success is sure to follow.
- There’s no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- Failure only happens at the point you stop trying.
- The main difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is their ability to accept the potential for failure and do it anyway.
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
- Success occurs in private. Failure occurs in full view.
- Finding success is as much about attitude as it is about aptitude.
- “The action is the foundational key to all success.”
- The best revenge is a massive success.
- Take action today that gets you closer to your ideal tomorrow.
- Never equate safety with success.
- Success. Take it, it’s yours!
- Now that’s what I call winning at life.
- Look mum, I made it!
Inspirational Instagram Quotes For Girls
- “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
- “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
- “Strong women need not declare they can carry all the burdens in life. They just quietly do it and survive with a smile.” – Princess Maleiha Bajunaid Candao
- “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “A smart woman fixes her own crown and does not dethrone other women from their own glory. For she knows on her own, she is strong.” – Gift Gugu Mona
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” ~ Melissa Etheridge
- “Amazing things happen when women help other women.” – Kasia Gospos
- “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.” – Maya Angelou
- “We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” — Beyonce
- “I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’” – Dilma Rousseff
- “Real women fight for something, other than their own emotions.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
- “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” ― Roseanne Barr
- “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.” – Helen Keller
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
- “She is water. Soft enough to offer life, tough enough to drown it away.” – Rupi Kaur
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” – Unknown
Inspirational Instagram Captions For Girls
- The most important thing a girl wears is her confidence.
- Littles Girls With Dreams Becomes Women With Vision.
- Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.
- Be a Girl with a mind, a Woman with attitude, and a Lady with class.
- I Am Not A One In A Million Kind Of Girl. I Am One In A Lifetime Kind Of Woman.
- Strong Women Wear Their Pain Like They Do Stilettos. No Matter How Much It Hurts, All You See Is The Beauty Of It.
- A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
- Women Have Been Trained To Speak Softly And Carry A Lipstick.
- Be That Strong Girl That Everyone Knew Would Make It Through The Worst. Be that Fearless Girl..
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman.
- “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.
- I Figure, If A Girl Wants To Be A Legend, She Should Go Ahead And Be One.
- Be a Girl with a mind, a Woman with attitude, and a Lady with class.
Positive Quotes For Instagram To Be Positive
- “Each person must live their life as a model for others.” – Rosa Parks
- “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” – Deep Roy
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
- “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
- “Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
- “You’ve always had the power, my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.” — Glinda (The Wizard of Oz)
- “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” – Anne Frank
- “I am the greatest. I said that before I even knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Count your blessings. Focus on what you’ve got. Spread the positive vibes.” ― Jyoti Patel
- “There is too much negativity in the world. Do your best to make sure you aren’t contributing to it.” – Germany Kent
- “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.” ― Rick Steves
- “Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew. They’re what make that instrument stretch — what make you go beyond the norm.” — Cicely Tyson.
- “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” — Kobe Bryant
- “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
- “If you want to get better, do the things that no-one else wants to do. Do the things no-one is even thinking about doing.” – David Goggins
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — Celine Dion
- “Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
Positive Captions For Instagram To Be Positive
- To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.
- Remember, it’s better to light a candle than curse the dark.
- Our greatest glory is not in falling, but rising every time we fall
- Whenever you think about quitting, remember why you got started.
- New day new chances. Everyone has the same 24 hours, make them count‼
- Everything you ever dreamed about is within your reach. All you have to do is reach out and claim it.
- Never forget that positivity lies within and not without.
- Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.
- Wake up each morning and praise the fact you’re alive.
- It’s better to try and fail than to never try at all.
- As hard as it gets, know that this too shall pass.
Couple Inspirational Quotes For Instagram
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
- ”We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allen Poe
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” — The Notebook
- “Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.” ― Sanober Khan
- “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” — Unknown
- “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” — Across the Universe
- “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. ” ― Elinor Glyn
- ”When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” ― Arrigo Boito
- “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” — Haruki Murakami
- “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one… you never give up.” — Crazy, Stupid, Love
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- ”I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.” — When Harry Met Sally
- “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away.” — Unknown
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
- “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
- “When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ’cause you’re amazing – just the way you are.” – Bruno Mars
- “The day my life changed forever… The day I first saw you.” – The Longest Ride
Couple Inspirational Captions For Instagram
- I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!
- Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I want to smile.
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
- Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.
- I love you. You… you complete me.
- Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.
- I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.
- Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
- You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.
- “A boy is holding a girl so very tight in his arms tonight.
- A true love story never ends.
- Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
- The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.
- You are extraordinary, exquisite, impressive, magical and I am so in love with you.
- Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.
- Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
- You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.
- Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
Believe In Yourself Inspiring Instagram Quotes
- “Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
- “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.” ― Janice Trachtman
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
- “You must see it. You must believe it. And then you must never stop working to make it happen.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Always remember that you’re absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Gandhi
- “Anything is possible once you believe you are worthy of achieving it.” – Jason Pockrandt
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “Courage is contagious. Every time we choose courage, we make everyone around is a little better and the world a little braver.” – Brené Brown
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyoncé
- “We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.” – J.F. Kennedy
- “Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can.” — Hillary Clinton
- “I’ve never really viewed myself as particularly talented. When I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic.” – Will Smith
- “Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” – Brené Brown
- “I’m realizing how much I’ve diminished my own power. I’m not doing that no more.” – Alicia Keys
- “The cynics may be the loudest voices. But I promise you, they will accomplish least.” – Barack Obama
- “Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “I am always doing things I can’t do, that’s how I get to do them.” – Pablo Picasso
Believe In Yourself Motivational Captions For Instagram
- You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Growth and progress come when fear disappears.
- Want the confidence of others? Find confidence in yourself.
- “Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.”
- You born as you, no one else can be you. You’re someone special so let the world know and shine bright!
- Be de darkest of the night, deepest of the ocean, and the brightest of the stars✨”
- Don’t stop, don’t give in, push through the pain. Make it happen.
- It’s not your responsibility to want the life, that others want for you.
- Changing the world. One. Day. At. A. Time.
- If you have never failed, you have never lived.
- You must do what others don’t, to achieve what others won’t.
- Believe you can do it. Believe you deserve it. Believe you will get it.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
- You are the captain of your ship. It’s up to you to steer it to prosperity.
- I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.
- Confidence and intelligence will never stop being beautiful.
- Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
- A mighty oak was once a tiny acorn. Be patient. Success will come.
- I Love Life, I Love My Photos.
- There is great beauty in being yourself.
- Anything worth having is worth waiting and working for.
- I feel the best, when I am happy.
- Nobody but you can set limits on what you can achieve.
- Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
- Excellence is never an accident.
Inspirational Instagram Quotes For Dreamers
- “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
- “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” – Richard Branson
- “I have had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.”– Jonas Salk
- “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.” – John Lennon
- “Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Wald
- “ Life without dreams is like a bird with a broken wing – it can’t fly.” – Dan Peña
- “Someday is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you.” – Tim Ferriss
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it, however.” – Richard Bach
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
- “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” – Tom Bradley
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” – Paul Coelho
- “The only dreams that come true are the ones you chase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.” – Joseph Atser
- “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wenders
- “Doubt is out. Live to believe. Your dream is closer than you think.” – Hiral Nagda
- “Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.” – Anonymus
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon seem inevitable.” ― Christopher Reeve
- “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
- “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anaïs Nin
- “Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire—you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.” ―Denis Waitley
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
- “Dream big. Start small. But most of all start.” – Simon Sinek
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
Inspirational Instagram Captions For Dreamers
- Dreams come a size too big so we can grow in them.
- Remember your yesterdays. Dream your tomorrows. Live your todays.
- First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.
- Dream it, then make it happen.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Don’t let others hijack your dreams. Be captain of your own ship and master of your own destiny.
- Let your dreams be your wings.
- Dreams are the seedlings of realities.
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.
- It’s never too late to focus on your dreams.
- Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream.
- I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- A year from now you may wish you had started today.
- If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
- The courage to go deeper is found by letting your desire grow larger than your fear.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Failures
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
- “Action without a plan is called failure. Action with a plan is called success.” – Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
- “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be” – John Wooden
- “We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” —Albert Einstein
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- You build on failure. You use it as a steppingstone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” — Johnny Cash
- “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” — Zig Ziglar
- “If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” – Ken Robinson
- “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.” – Vince Lombardi
- “If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail… it takes back bone to lead the life you want” – Richard Yates
- “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” – Denis Waitley
- “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Motivational Captions For Instagram About Failures
- There is no failure except in no longer trying.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
- Our greatest glory is, not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- We are all failures – at least the best of us are.
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
- “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.
- Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.
- What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
- There are no failures–just experiences and your reactions to them.
- I think you have to try and fail, because failure gets you closer to what you’re good at.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.
- Part of being a man is learning to take responsibility for your successes and for your failures. You can’t go blaming others or being jealous. Seeing somebody else’s success as your failure is a cancerous way to live.
- No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.
- When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed, and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.
- When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you always got.
Adventurous Quotes Motivational Captions For Instagram
- “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paul Coelho
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever.”
- “The danger of adventure is worth a thousand days of ease and comfort.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you.” — Marcus Purvis
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anais Nin
- “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
- “Instead of trying to make your life perfect, give yourself the freedom to make it an adventure.” ― Drew Houston
- What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing. — Jamie Foxx
- “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” – JoyBell C
- “Adventure is not outside man; it is within.” ― George Eliot
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie
- “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” ― Andre Gide
- “I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable.” ― Carew Papritz
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” ― Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” ― J.K. Rowling
- “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad, and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” ― Ernie Harwell
- “Some adventures require nothing more than a willing heart and the ability to trip over the cracks in the world.” ― Seanan McGuire
- “I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I’m not afraid to look behind them.” ― Elizabeth Taylor
- “Then I realized that to be more alive, I had to be less afraid. So I did it. I lost my fear and gained my whole life.” ― Unknown
- “Adventures don’t come calling like unexpected cousins calling from out of town. You have to go looking for them.” ― Unknown
- “Then I realized that to be more alive, I had to be less afraid. So I did it. I lost my fear and gained my whole life.” – Anonymous
- “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.” ― Jaime Lyn
- “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
- “So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” ― Jack Kerouac
- “Always there has been an adventure just around the corner…and the world is still full of corners.” ― Roy Chapman Andrews
- “Life without adventure is like pizza without cheese.” — The Global Castaway
- “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” – Seth Godin
- “Adventure isn’t hanging off a rope on the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude we must apply to the day to day obstacles of life” – John Amat
- “All good things are wild and free.” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “It’s bad manners to keep an adventure waiting.” ― Unknown
- “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” — Stephen Covey
- “I urge you; go find buildings and mountains and oceans to swallow you whole. They will save you, in a way nothing else can.” – Christopher Poindexter
Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Give Up
- “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs – but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
- “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” ― Vince Lombardi
- “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ― Winston Churchill
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”– Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Survival can be summed up in three words — never give up. That’s the heart of it, really. Just keep trying.” – Bear Grylls
- “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” ― Babe Ruth
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ― Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” – Mandy Hale
- “Don’t give up before the miracle happens.” – Fannie Flagg
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Author Unknown
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance.” – H. Jackson Brown
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ― Dale Carnegie
- Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so that you can be all that you were intended to be.” – Charlie Jones
- “Never give up your desire to be what you want to be. Stay focused, persistent and relentless.” ― Debasish Mridha MD
- “Don’t listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it’s what you want to do and it’s within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life.”– Jake Gyllenhaal
- “Either do not begin or, having begun, do not give up.”– Chinese Proverb
- “Stick around. Don’t lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it.” – Mark Ruffalo
- “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.”– Unknown
- . “You’re a fighter. Look at everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.” – Olivia Benson
- “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.” ― Thisuri Wanniarachchi
Motivational Captions For Instagram About Give Up
- When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- Circumstances don’t defeat you — you defeat yourself when you give up.
- Never, never, never give up.
- I refuse to quit because I haven’t tried all possible ways yet.
- When hardships keep coming back, do not take it personal. It’s just life.
- “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!”
- “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
- Some people go through hard times, so bad that they can’t even talk about it, but no matter what, we should never give up.
- It is not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it is refusing to fail.
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is true strength.”
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
- The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle.
- A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.
- Tough times never last, but tough people do.
- Things happen to you to make you realize your true potential, strength, will power, and heart. You’ve got to have faith.
Wise Motivational Quotes For Instagram Posts
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.” – Gandhi
- “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Jordan Peterson
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Your journey begins with a choice to get up, step out, and live fully.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams (from ‘Dead Poets Society’)
- “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Work hard in silence. Let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.” – Barack Obama
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates
- “Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” – Joyce Meyer
- “There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- Someone was hurt before you, wronged before you, hungry before you, frightened before you, beaten before you, humiliated before you, raped before you… yet, someone survived… You can do anything you choose to do.” – Maya Angelou
- “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
Wise Motivational Captions For Instagram Posts
- The perfect moment doesn’t exist. Do it now.
- Being Strong Is A Mindset. Change starts from within.
- There are two types of pain in this world: pain that hurts you and pain that changes you.
- “Men are born to succeed, not fail.”
- The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.
- Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.
- “A determination is like a muscle. If you do not use it regularly, it fades away.”
- You were not given this life to be Average
- if you can’t stop the waves, learn to surf.
- Today is the only day. Yesterday is gone.
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
- Your past does not equal your future.
Instagram Inspirational Quotes About Keep Going
- “You don’t set out to build a wall. You don’t say, ‘I’m going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that’s ever been built. You don’t start there. You say, ‘I’m going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid’. You do that every single day, and soon you have a wall.” – Will Smith
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
- “That’s what is incredible about human beings, is the choice to keep going.”– Jack Antonoff
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you want walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napolean Hill
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” — Good Will Hunting
- “If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” ― Robert Frost
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going.” – Sylvester Stallone
- “Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.” – Stella Maeve
- “It is the combination of reasonable talent and the ability to keep going in the face of defeat that leads to success.” – Martin Seligman
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”– Confucius
- If you stop, you’ll lose everything. You’ve got to keep going.” – Greyson Chance
- “I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever…” ― Fuyumi Soryo
- “You just have to keep on doing what you do. It’s the lesson I get from my husband; he just says, Keep going. Start by starting.” – Meryl Streep
- “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Experience has taught me how important it is to just keep going, focusing on running fast and relaxed. Eventually it passes and the flow returns. It’s part of racing.” – Frank Shorter
- “Know this: whenever you think of leaving, a part of you has already left. But it’s never too late to get it back.” ― Kamand Kojouri
- “Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you.” – Denis Waitley
Motivational Captions For Instagram About Keep Going
- Stick with it. What seems hard now will one day be your warm-up.
- Climbing, grinding, growing, pushing, and pursuing.
- A year from now You’ll wish, you had started today
- Every next level of your life will demand a different you.
- “The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running.”
- Just keep going like crazy and look back when it’s over. Otherwise, you just get confused.
- If you keep going with a definite purpose, you will find the way and reach the destination.
- Only one person can stop me or keep me going; I myself.
- We get brave. we move. we believe. we keep going.
- What winning is to me is not giving up, is no matter what’s thrown at me, I can take it. And I can keep going.
- Also, stick around. Don’t lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it.
- I’m a workaholic, so I ignore the signs of fatigue and just keep going and going, and then conk out when I get home. It can be pretty stressful
- Art is longing. You never arrive, but you keep going in the hope that you will.
- Keep your relationship private but don’t hide the fact you’re in one.
- You may fall many times, but you must keep going.
- You think I’m giving up. I’m not. I’m giving in.
Memorable Inspiring Instagram Captions And Quotes
- “Be the hero of your own story.” – Joe Rogan
- “Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.” – Chief Tecumseh
- Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
- “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.” – LeBron James
- Instead of giving up turn your struggle into power.
- ¨Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.¨ – Michael Jordan
- “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.¨ ― Vince Lombardi Jr
- If you want to be the best, you have to act like the best.
- “When times are dim say as I say “Where there’s a will there’s a way!”” – Tupac Shakur
- ¨Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.¨ – Robert H. Schuller
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” ― Elvis Presley
- “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” — Babe Ruth
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J.M. Barrie
- “Too many people are too busy making a living to make a life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- Anyone can start something, but only few can finish.
- “I chose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
- “Keep walking and keep smiling.” – Tiny Tim
- If you are confident you are beautiful.
Insightful Quotes And Motivational Captions For Instagram
- “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – J.F. Kennedy
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. It’s not the end of the world, and in many ways, it’s the first step toward learning something and getting better at it.” — Jon Hamm
- “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
- “I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life.” – George Clooney
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
- “The minute that you’re not learning I believe you’re dead.” – Jack Nicholson
- Could today be better? If so, why isn’t it? What’s stopping you? It’s up to you to find an answer, take appropriate action, and turn your life around.
- “Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. There are no limitations except the limits of your own imagination.” – Dolores Cannon
- “If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we could literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Be nice to people on the way up, because you may meet them on the way down.” – Jimmy Durante
- “We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.” — Jimmy Carter
- “Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.” – Medusa
- “Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100-hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.” – Elon Musk
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right.” – Henry Ford
- “20 years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
- “Most people give up right before the big break comes — don’t let that person be you.” – Michael Boyle
Inspiring Instagram Quotes About Hard Work
- “We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.” – K’wan
- “Work hard, have fun, make history.” ~ Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder
- “Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning. Once it does, it becomes the kind of thing that makes you grab your wife around the waist and dance a jig.” – Malcolm Gladwell
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ~ Conrad Hilton
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “I’m against retiring. The thing that keeps a man alive is having something to do.” ~ Colonel Sanders, KFC founder
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” ~ Colin Powell, former U.S. Defense Secretary
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work.” ~ Stephen King
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Sylvester Stallone (from Rocky Balboa)
- “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” ~ Ray Kroc, American fast food tycoon
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
- “I work hard because I love my work.” ~ Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense.” ~ Thomas Edison, inventor
- “There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do – and I believe that.” — Derek Jeter
- “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” – Mary Pickford
- “I’ve learned that anything in life worth having comes from patience and hard work.” ~ Greg Behrendt, comedian and author
- “Hard work compounds like interest, and the earlier you do it, the more time you have for the benefits to pay off.” – Sam Altman
- “When it is obvious that goals can’t be reached, don’t adjust the goals, but adjust the action steps.” — Confucius
- “Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.” – Iain Duncan Smith
- “Men die of boredom, psychological conflict and disease. They do not die of hard work.” – David Ogilvy
- “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.” – Joseph Barbara
- “If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.” – Joyce Chapman
- When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.” – Steve Pavlina
- “Don’t work for recognition but do work worthy of recognition.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “What you don’t sweat out when you’re young will turn into tears when you’re old.” – Japanese Proverb
- “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive, and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” – Tommy Hilfiger
- “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Ariana Huffington
Inspiring Instagram Captions About Hard Work
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Some people dream of success, while I wake up and train hard at it.
- Small steps add up over time.
- Genius is 10% talent and 90% hard work.
- If you never go, you’ll never know.
- Work hard, keep at it, visualize the outcome you’re pursuing, and it’s only a matter of time before you obtain it.
- “Quitter Never Win and Winners will never Quit.”
- A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.
- I learned the value of hard work by working hard.
- Today’s pain is tomorrow’s power.
- The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness third, common sense.
- If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase to take the first step.
- Don’t sweat the mistakes, failures, and bad days. Be thankful for them.
- “There are no seasons of life that don’t require hard work and determination to accomplish something great.
- Hard work is the best talent that I know, strangely, it works in all the fields of human endeavor.
- “Every failure makes me to work twice as hard than me giving up.” “Even a low class warrior can surpass an elite, with enough hard work”
- No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder.
- A lot of hard work is hidden behind nice things.
- If you try and lose then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s all your fault.
- Comfort zones don’t lead to greatness.
- “Success is built on hard work, the right hard work itself is success.
- “One day all your hard work will pay off.”
- Hard work makes you feel good because you have accomplished something.
- Hard work and humility is a winning combination.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Painful workouts yield gainful results. This is true of every gain. No pain, no gain.
- “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.”
- You’ve come so far, don’t quit now.
Funny Inspirational Quotes For Instagram
- “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
- “Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.” – Unknown
- “Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they’ll start using it.” – Unknown
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
- “It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.” – Robert Benchley
- “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.” – Elvis Presley
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.“ – Thomas A. Edison
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
- “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” – Steven Wright
- “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” – Tony Robbins
- “By all means let’s be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.” – Richard Dawkins
- “Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” — Bill Murray
- “When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. I’m beginning to believe it.” – Clarence Darrow
- “Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.” – Rita Mae Brown
- “The best way to teach your kids about taxes is by eating 30 percent of their ice cream.” – Bill Murray
- “You can’t stop a person doing what they want to do. They’ll start lying to you to continue doing it.”
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.“ – Mark Twain
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.”― Charles Dickens
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A.A. Milne
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
- “Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart.” — Erma Bombeck
- “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Roger
- “Don’t mind your make-up, you’d better make your mind up.” – Frank Zappa
- “Creativity is a wild mind and a disciplined eye.” — Dorothy Parker
- “Don’t do what you want. Do what you don’t want. Do what you’re trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
- “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.”
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
- “Discouragement is not the absence of adequacy but the absence of courage.”
Funny Inspirational Captions For Instagram
- Never look up to birds for inspiration , cause they’re most likely to shit on you, and your ideas.
- Behind every successful student, there is a deactivated Facebook account.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- America seems to have successfully prevented a second wave of corona
By keeping the first one going
- Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.
- Professor: What inspired you to write this essay?
Student: The due date.
- My best friend’s marriage is such an inspiration. A reminder that there are worse things in life than dying alone.
- The smile is the 2nd best thing that U can do with Ur lips.
- Do you know what I hate? Inspirational quotes
Because no matter what you read, only you can be the driving force behind your success.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet
- Rock of wisdom…
Man who walks in front of car gets tired. Man who walks behind car gets exhausted.
- The other day I tried to be inspirational by saying “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”
And now I’m banned from AA for life
- What inspires you to get out of bed every day?
My bladder mostly.
- If at first you don’t succeed, we have a lot in common.
- I am not a shopaholic. I am helping the economy.
Inspirational Instagram Quotes For Best Friends
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehle
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
- “I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.” — Unknown
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Unknown
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf
- “It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me.” — Unknown
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
- “A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
- “‘Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” — Charles Lamb
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
- “True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.” — Unknown
- “I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.” — Unknown
- “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
- “A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.” — Unknown
- “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.” – Winnie The Pooh
- “My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.” – Jodie Foster
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
Inspirational Instagram Captions For Best Friends
- You are forever and always the hero of my heart, the love of my life.
- Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
- A good friend is the one who always makes you laugh. Especially when you don’t feel like laughing.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
- Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
- Best friend: one million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets.
- Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- Fake friends believe in rumors; real friends believe in you.
- True friendship is not about being inseparable—it is being separated and finding nothing changes.
- Some people talk to you in their free time and some people free their time to talk to you.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
- As we grow up, we realize it’s less important to have a ton of friends and more important to have real ones.
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
- You might not always be next to me, but I know you’ll always have my back.
- Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up they lie down and listen for awhile.
Motivational Quotes For Instagram About Living In The Moment
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
- “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” — W.M. Lewis
- “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” — Morris West
- “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
- “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
- “Happiness, not in another place but this place… not for another hour, but this hour.” ― Walt Whitman
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.” – Carlos Santana
- “Live for each second without hesitation.” — Elton John
- “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
- “The secret of happiness, you see is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.” – Socrates
- “One should count each day a separate life.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Happy is the man who can make a living by his hobby.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “You are only here now; you’re only alive in this moment.” ― Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “My past and my future depends on today.” – Trevor Hall, Origami Crane
- “Nothing is more precious than being in the present moment. Fully alive, fully aware.” – Thích Nhất Hạnh
- “History is more or less bunk. It’s tradition. We don’t want tradition. We want to live in the present and the only history that’s worth a tinker’s damn is the history we make today.” – Henry Ford
- “Remember then: there is only one time that is important – Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “We know nothing of tomorrow; our business is to be good and happy today.” – Sydney Smith
- “The past is never there when you try to go back. It exists, but only in memory. To pretend otherwise is to invite a mess.” – Chris Cobbs
- “We are always getting ready to live but never living.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” ― John Lennon
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.” ― Eckhart Tolle
- “It is only possible to live happily-ever-after on a day-to-day basis.” – Margaret Bonnano
- “Live quietly in the moment and see the beauty of all before you. The future will take care of itself.” – Anonymous
Motivational Captions For Instagram About Living In The Moment
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
- The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is NOW.
- Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.
- It’s not about how big the home is. It’s about how happy the home is.
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
- The time for the action is now. It’s never too late to do something.
- Spending today, complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
- The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.
- Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.
- Don’t live life hiding behind your past, live for right now.
- With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now.
- Happiness, not in another place but this place… not for another hour, but this hour.
- Don’t let the past steal your present.
- Do it now. The future is promised to no one.
- This is your moment. Own it.
- Why not just live in the moment, especially if it has a good beat?
- Nothing is worth more than this day.
- The past is never there when you try to go back. It exists, but only in memory. To pretend otherwise is to invite a mess.
- You are only here now; you’re only alive in this moment.
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.
Inspiring Travel Quotes For Instagram
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” — Ibn Battuta
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” ~ Saint Augustine
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
- “I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little of it.” ~ Alexander Sattler
- “Cover the earth before it covers you.” — Dagobert Runes
- “I travel because I’d rather look back at my life, saying ‘I can’t believe I did that’ instead of ‘if only I had’.” ― Florine Bos
- ” The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” ~ Marcel Proust
- “Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” ~ David McCullough
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey” ~ Babs Hoffman
- “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.” ― Unknown
- “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” ― Rachel Wolchin
- “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” ~ Gustave Flaubert
- “Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “A traveler is really not someone who crosses ground so much as someone who is always hungry for the next challenge and adventure.” ― Pico Iyer
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” — John Steinbeck
- “Not all those who wander are lost” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints” ~ Chief Seattle
- “A Journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you can control it. ” ~ John Steinbeck
- “It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.” ~ Penelope Riley
Inspiring Travel Captions For Instagram
- Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.
- It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
- I am one of those who never knows the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived.
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- When was the last time you did something for the firs time.
- Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
- Life is short and the world is wide. I better get started.
- You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- My new routine: Journey. Explore. Discover. Repeat.
- Wanderlust: A desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence.
- It’s Better to Travel Well than to Arrive
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- “Work hard, travel harder.”
- “Wander often, wonder always.”
Commendable Quotes And Captions For Instagram
- “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It’s what the sunflowers do.” – Helen Keller
- Silence, is the best reply to a fool.
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “What you do says what is more important to you. Action express priorities.” – Gandhi
- “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very, very dangerous man who has it under voluntary control.” – Jordan Peterson
- “Stand up straight and realize who you are, that you tower over your circumstances.” – Maya Angelou
- “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor Frankl
- “You are damaged and broken and unhinged. But so are shooting stars and comets.” – Nikita Gill
Inspirational Quotes For Instagram Caption That’ll Push You To Be Better
- “For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end.” – Michelle Obama
- “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun. Be crazy, be weird, go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Don’t try to be perfect, just be an excellent example of being human.” – Tony Robbins
- “Nobody cares what you did yesterday. What have you done today to better yourself?” – David Goggins
- “I dare you to be great! I challenge you do be great in every single thing you do.” – Eric Thomas
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
- “Don’t raise your voice. Improve your argument.” – Desmond Tutu
- “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” — LeBron James
- You cannot change the world, But you can present the world with one improved person – Yourself.” – Brian Tracy
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, actor and pro wrestler
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “You don’t have to be the biggest, the richest, the most famous, the coolest, the fastest, the most intelligent to stand out – you’ve just got to be different.” – Jeff Paul Smith
- “Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” — Will Smith
- “The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “You can’t always be nice that people take advantage of you.”
- “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.” – Dalai Lama
- “There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can’t go through life obsessing about what might have been.” – Hugh Jackman
Motivational Gym Quotes for Instagram
- “You step into the gym with one goal; to kill your workout. Worry about that. Leave everything else at the door.” — Jeremy Buendia
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” — Bret Contreras
- ¨Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.¨ – William Shakespeare
- “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.” — Jay Cutler, pro bodybuilder and four-time Mr. Olympia
- “The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?” — Greg Plitt
- “Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.” – Ronnie Coleman, eight-time Mr. Olympia
- “I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant, 5-time NBA Championship winner
- “I will sacrifice whatever is necessary to be the best.” – J.J. Watt, defensive end for the Houston Texans
- ¨Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.¨ – Jack LaLanne
- ¨Put all excuses aside and remember this: You are capable.¨ – Zig Ziglar
- Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security.¨— John F. Kennedy
- ¨Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.¨ – John Assaraf
- ¨If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.¨ — Hippocrates
- ¨The groundwork for all happiness is good health.¨ – Leigh Hunt
- ¨Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.¨ – John F. Kennedy
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- ¨There’s a lot of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it.¨– Josh Billings
- ¨The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.¨ – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- ¨Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!¨ – Jillian Michaels
Motivational Gym Captions for Instagram
- Let’s hit the GYM. Date, while we warm up. And call it fitness-love.
- Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
- My body is under construction, I am the architect of my own destiny.
- Hustle for that muscle.
- Definition of really good workout: when you hate doing it, But you love finishing it.
- Becoming strong doesn’t in gym, It starts in your head.
- I am working on myself, for myself, by myself.
- Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.
- Learn to enjoy the pain, then your body will change.
- Health is not about weight you lose, but about the life you gain.
- Focus On Your Goals, The Rest Is Just Noise.
- I am either at the gym, about go to gym, thinking about being at gym.
- Weight loss is not a physical challenge, Its a mental one.
- Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen!
- My fitness journey will be a lifelong journey.
- The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.
- Stop saying I wish, Start saying I will.
- Earn your body Eat, Sleep, Lift, Train.
- Its slow progress but quitting won’t speed it up.
- You probably forgot about your past workouts, your body didn’t.
- Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
- Just keep showing up when most people would quit.
- Fitness isn’t a seasonal hobby, It’s a healthy lifestyle.
- Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- Love yourself enough to live healthy lifestyle.
- Always remember: Good things take time.
Best Encouraging Inspiring Instagram Quotes
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paul Coelho
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” — Jimmy Dean
- “A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
- “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “The most important actions are never comfortable.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.” – Gandhi
- “A failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” – Elon Musk
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
- “One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paul Coelho
- “We need men who can dream of things that never were.” – J.F. Kennedy
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
- “Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow.” — Jay-Z
Best Encouraging Inspiring Instagram Captions
- I’m not saying it’s going to be easy. But I am telling you it’s going to be worth it.
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Tomorrow is life’s way of offering you a second chance.
- If serving is below you, then leadership is beyond you.
- Learn to wait. There’s always time for everything.
- No matter how down you are, always get up and give your best!
- “Everything You need is already inside you, Get Started.”
- “If you woke up without a goal then go back to sleep.”
Cool Motivational Quotes For Instagram
- “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
- “Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.” – Franklin Jones
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
- “Forget the failures. Keep the lessons.” – Dalai Lama
- “A choice is simple. Work on your life or Someone’s else.” – Amelia Earhart
- “On the other hand, you have different fingers.” – Steven Wright
- “My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused.” – Ashton Eaton
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “They told me I’d never get that Far. They were right, I got even Further.”
- “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” — Jennifer Aniston
Cool Motivational Captions For Instagram
- Never make a decision out of fear. Base them from hope.
- “A choice is simple. Work on your life or Someone’s else.”
- Be ambitious. Be dedicated. Be unstoppable.
- Believe in yourself, trust yourself, and you will prevail.
- Make the most of every moment. You never know how many you have left.
- The person who makes his body lazy is the one who uses his brain more than his body.
- No Matter How you Feel, Get Up, Dress Up, Show Up, and Never and Ever Give Up.
- Sometimes one day changes everything; sometimes years change nothing.
- Remember, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” – Amy Tan
- Patience and effort are two keys to the future you desire.
- “Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.” – Vanessa Hudgens
- You need to understand something that will liberate your life: You don’t need other people’s approval to be happy.” – Rick Warren
- “Yet you can’t learn to be cool, it’s more a personality trait.” – Joeri Van Den
- Having hope will give you courage.
Amazing Inspiring Quotes For Instagram Caption
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
- “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” – Tony Robbins
- “Wisdom is the daughter of experience.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” – Gandhi
- “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.” — Confucius
- “When you are in the light, Everything follows you, But when you enters into the dark, Even your own shadow doesn’t follow you.” – Unknown
- “Try walking forward while looking over your shoulder and see how far you get. The same goes for life. Look forward!” – Martin Henderson
- “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: ‘what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life’? Do THAT.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I read somewhere that if you pray for rain. . . don’t complain about the mud!” – Hyacinth Mottley
- ¨Setting goals is the first step into turning the invisible into the visible.¨ – Tony Robbins
- “One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.” – Stephen Hawking
- “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Gandhi
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” — Anne Frank
- “I’m a wanderess. I’m a one night stand. Don’t belong to no city. Don’t belong to no man. I’m the violence in the pouring rain. I’m a hurricane.” – Halsey, Hurricane
- “If you sincerely want to change your life, raise your standards. What changes people is when their ‘shoulds’ turn to ‘musts’.” – Tony Robbins
Motivational Captions For Instagram From Rap Lyrics And Rappers
- “You only get one shot,
do not miss your chance to blow.
This opportunity comes
once in a lifetime” – Eminem “Lose Yourself”
- “If you live for people’s acceptance, you will die from their rejection.” – Lecrae
- “Life without dreaming is a life without meaning.” – Wale
- “Life is too short to live the same day twice.
So each new day make sure you live your life.” – Machine Gun Kelly
- “Never become so involved with something that it blinds you.
Never forget where you from; someone will remind you.” – DMX, “It’s On
- “Cause whatever you love can be taken away
so live like it’s your dying day.” – Machine Gun Kelly
- “The purpose of life is a life with a purpose
So I’d rather die for a cause
than live a life that is worthless.” – Immortal Technique
- “Be careful what you say to someone today
Because tomorrow they might not be here,
and you can’t take it back.”– Wiz Khalifa
- “Don’t let nobody tell you that you can’t do it. Love what you do until you don’t love it anymore. Nothing’s impossible.” – Fetty Wap
- “Being happy is the goal…
but greatness is my mission.” – Childish Gambino
- “I’ve done a lot of work to get where I’m at
but I have to keep working.” –Wiz Khalifa
- “Living life is a choice.
Making a difference in someone else’s isn’t.” – Kid Cudi
- “Stop the negativity and control our creativity.” – KRS-One
- “It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success.” – J. Cole
- Nevermind what haters say,
ignore them ’til they fade away. – Live Your Life by T.I.
- “You have to keep your vision clear
cause only a coward lives in fear.” – Nas
- “Every day is new.
It’s just a new day.
I look at six hours at a time.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “We can’t change the world until we change ourselves.” – Biggie Smalls
- “Remind yourself
nobody’s built like you
You design yourself.” – Jay Z
- Everything is everything
What is meant to be, will be
After winter, must come spring
Change, it comes eventually – Everything is Everything by Lauryn Hill
- “I’m my own competition, I’m competing with myself.” – Cardi B
- “If you don’t love yourself
I’ll make you see your own heart.” – Biggie Smalls
- “Without order, nothing exists.
Without chaos, nothing evolves.” – Jedi Mind Tricks, Heavy Metal Kings
- “How you look so perfect on your worst days?” — A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, “Swervin”
- “Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I’m sure / And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more.” –Tupac
- “Live your life, live it right. Be different, do different things.” – Kendrick Lamar
- “Educate yourself, make your world view bigger, visualize wealth, and put yourself in the picture.” – KRS-One
Motivational Captions For Instagram From Movies & Books
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – Life’s Little Instruction Book
- “A wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends” – Niki Lauda (Rush)
- “Every man dies, but not every man really lives.” –William Wallace – Braveheart
- “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.” – Heath Ledger, 10 Things I Hate About You
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki, from The Lion King
- “Remember those posters that said, “Today is the first day of the rest of your life”? Well, that’s true of every day but one…the day you die.” – American Beauty
- “Great men are not born great, they grow great.” – Mario Puzo, The Godfather
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Movie “What a girl wants”
- “In this life, you don’t have to prove nothin’ to nobody but yourself. And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now, it ain’t gonna never happen. Now go on back.” – Fortune, Rudy
- “Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Alex Hitchens, Hitch
- “Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” – Alan Turing, The Imitation Game
- “To find something, anything, a great truth or a lost pair of glasses, you must first believe there will be some advantage in finding it.” – Jack Burden, All the King’s Men
- “When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you.” – Roy McAvoy, Tin Cup
- “If we didn’t do what we loved, we wouldn’t exist.” – Adonis, Creed II
- “All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain.” – Rutger Hauer, Blade Runner
- “You’re nothing to me until you’re everything.” – American Hustle
- “We can’t retract the decisions we’ve made. We can only affect the decisions we’re going to make from here.” – Nick Rice, Law Abiding Citizen
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – From Moulin Rouge”
- “We walk away from our dreams afraid we may fail, or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.” – William Forrester, Finding Forrester
- “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices.” – Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- “Do, or do not. There is no “‘try’”. – Yoda
- “When you decide to be something, you can be it.” – Frank Costello, The Departed
- “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do.” – Empire Records
- “My momma always said, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forrest Gump
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” – Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- “How many times do I have to teach you: just because something works doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.” —Shuri, Black Panther
- “Favor is a breeze that shifts direction all the time.” – Harley, The Favourite
Inspirational Instagram Captions From Song
- “Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
Get up, stand up, don’t give up the fight!” – Get Up, Stand Up – Bob Marley
- In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don’t worry, be happy
Don’t worry, be happy now – Bobby McFerrin “Don’t Worry be Happy”
- “I haven’t got much time to waste
It’s time to make my way
I’m not afraid of what I’ll face
But I’m afraid to stay
I’m going down my road and I can make it alone
I’ll work and I’ll fight till I find a place of my own” – Madonna – Jump
- “I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love I know I’ll stay alive
I’ve got all my life to live / I’ve got all my love to give
I will survive” – Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
- I’m a survivor
I’m not gon’ give up
I’m not gon’ stop, oh
I’m gon’ work harder
I’m the survivor
I’m gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin’ – Survivor
- “You only get one shot,
do not miss your chance to blow.
This opportunity comes
once in a lifetime” – Eminem “Lose Yourself”
- Don’t give up
‘Cause you have friends
Don’t give up
You’re not beaten yet
Don’t give up
I know you can make it good
- This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name – Fort Minor – Remember the Name
- “Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave” – Sara Bareilles – Brave
- Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten” – Natasha Bedingfield – Unwritten
- “Right now, hey
It’s your tomorrow
C’mon, it’s everything” – Nas – The World is Yours
- “One day when the glory comes
It will be ours, it will be ours
Oh one day when the war is won
We will be sure, we will be sure” – Common & John Legend – Glory
- “It’s my life
It’s now or never
I ain’t gonna live forever
I just want to live while I’m alive” – Bon Jovi – It’s My Life
- And if at first you don’t succeed (first you don’t succeed)
Then dust yourself off and try again – Try Again – Aaliyah
- “We are the world
we are the children
we are the ones who
make a brighter day
so let’s start giving.” – United Support of Artists for Africa “We Are The World”
- “I won’t be afraid just as long as you stand, stand by me.” – Ben E. King “Stand By Me”
- And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be – the beatles let it be lyrics
- “I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
They’ll learn much more,
Than I’ll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful World” – Louis Armstrong “What a Wonderful World”
- “Work it, make it, do it, makes us: harder, better, faster, stronger” – Daft Punk “Harder, Better, Faster”
Interesting Inspiring Instagram Captions And Quotes
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John Rockefeller
- Wringing the last dregs of experience from my day.
- “Motivation is crap. Motivation comes and goes. When you’re driven, whatever is in front of you will get destroyed.” – David Goggins
- “Everybody comes to a point in their life when they want to quit. But it’s what you do in that moment that determines who you are.” – David Goggins
- “We all have problems. But it’s not what happens to us, [it’s] the choices we make after.” – Elizabeth Smart
- “Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again.” – Joe Rogan
- “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Maya Angelou
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
- “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Sitanen
- “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.” – Garrison Keillor
Short Inspirational Quotes For Instagram
- “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
- “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
- “If you believe it, the mind can achieve it.” – Ronnie Lott
- “There are no facts, only interpretations.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Talk to yourself like you would someone you love.” – Brené Brown
- “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Whatever you do, do something positive.” ― Dave Pelzer
- “It is better to play than do nothing.” — Confucius
- “Belief precedes success.” – Jonas Caino
- “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
- “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
- “Where there is love there is life.” – Gandhi
- “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” – Santosh Kalwar
- “As is our confidence, so is our capacity.” – William Hazlitt
- “Impossible is for the unwilling.” – John Keats
- “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” – Mark Twain
- “Whatever you do, do it well.” – Walt Disney
- “If not us, who? If not now, when?” – J.F. Kennedy
- “How wild it was, to let it be.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “I can, therefore I am.” – Simone Weil
- “And still I rise.” – Maya Angelou
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Being underestimated is the ultimate stimulant.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “The trouble is you think you have time.” – Buddha
- The best revenge is massive success.
Short Inspirational Captions For Instagram
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
- Striving for progress, not perfection.
- Stay motivated!
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens.”
- You a lot stronger than you think.
- Don’t wait for inspiration, be the inspiration.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- Dream big. Go far.
- Live. Learn. Grow. Move.
- Life’s too short not to try.
- Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- Believe in yourself. You are enough.
- You become what you believe.
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.“
- Fall down 5 times. Get up 6.
- Take the risk or lose the chance.
- I’ll sleep when I’m dead.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- This is my time to shine.
- I’m a simple person with a complicated mind.
- There is beauty in simplicity.
- “Everything you can imagine is real.”
- Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
- No pressure, no diamonds.
- Take risks. Reap rewards.
- Happiness is homemade.
- Keep on killin’ it.
- Greatness takes time. I’m on my way.
- “I can. I will. End of story.”
- Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
- Whatever it is, it will get better.
- Leave nothing on the table.
- Give it your all.
- Gratitude cures all.
- “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
- Get it done.
That’s all for this post. I hope you enjoyed these inspirational Instagram captions!
If so, tell me your favorite motivational captions for Instagram that you will use.
Share these inspiring quotes for Instagram post on your favorite social media, it will make my whole day delirious happy.