I am happy that you are visiting my website; in this article, I will share with you 123 Philadelphia Quotes And Philadelphia Captions For Instagram About The City that Loves You Back.
Philadelphia might hold the title of fifth largest city in the United States, but it has an important role in American history, as Independence Hall on July 4, 1776, the Declaration of Independence was adopted, and the Constitution was drafted in September 1787.
There are always awesome things to do in Philadelphia, but there are some things you just can’t miss, especially if you are a first-time visitor.
Therefore, I’ve compiled Philadelphia Quotes And Philadelphia Captions For Instagram About The City of Brotherly Love so that you will have both inspiration to visit The City that Loves You Back as well as cool captions for your Instagram.
Check out the Philly captions and Philadelphia quotes now.
Philadelphia Quotes (Jump Links)
- Superb Philadelphia Quotes
- Perfect Philadelphia Quotes
- Beautiful Lovely Philly Quotes
- Amazing Quotes About Philadelphia
- Cool Philadelphia Quotes
- Short Philadelphia Quotes For Instagram
- Liberty Bell Quotes
- Funny Philadelphia Quotes
- Funny Philadelphia Puns
- Pennsylvania Quotes
- Philadelphia Instagram Captions From Songs
- Philadelphia Nicknames, Slogans And Phrases
- Philadelphia Quotes From Movies
- Interesting Philadelphia Quotes
Superb Philadelphia Quotes And Philadelphia Captions
- Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Philadelphia.
- “New York is a place where people go to reinvent themselves; Philadelphia is a place where people discover who they are.” – Chef Peter McAndrews
- No, of course I didn’t come all the way to Philly just for a cheesesteak…
- Oh Philadelphia freedom, shine on me, I love you
- “A walk along the Ben Franklin Parkway in the early morning is the best way to start your day.” – Unknown
- You can leave Philly, but it will never leave you.
- “I love Philadelphia. I was shocked at what a great city this is. For me, it is the cat’s pyjamas. I love everything about it.” – George Dzundza
- “The Philadelphia Museum of Art is a house of artistic and intellectual prostitution.” – Albert C. Barnes
- Did anyone else notice that the Liberty Bell had a huge crack in it!?
- I don’t know why everyone’s getting so excited about this old bell…
- Calories don’t count in Philadelphia
- “I’d like to see Paris before I die… Philadelphia will do.” – W. C. Fields
- 220 Best Quotes On India Trying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 272 Funniest History Memes
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- 217 Las Vegas Quotes Quotes
- 348 Overthinking Quotes
- 426 Best Depression Quotes
- Funny Stupid People Memes
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Funny Turkish Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 510 Motivational Sports Quotes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 117 Poland Quotes
- 525 Hawaii Captions For Instagram
- 348 Quotes About Rome
- 375 Best Greece Quotes
- 143 Montana Captions For Instagram
- 354 Arizona Captions For Instagram
- 268 Texas Quotes For Instagram
- 294 Inspirational Cancer Quotes
- 177 Cool Utah Quotes
- 333 Awesome Los Angeles Captions
- 216 Nashville Quotes For Instagram
- 134 Brooklyn Bridge Quotes
Perfect Philadelphia Quotes And Philadelphia Instagram Captions
- It’s bad manners to keep Philadelphia waiting
- Enjoying life one Philly cheesesteak at a time
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Philadelphia
- Philly cheesesteak and a cheesecake. I’m ready for my cheat day.
Beautiful Lovely Philly Quotes And Philadelphia Captions
- I left my heart in Philly, better go back and get it
- Philadelphia, I’m yours!
- “Oh, baby come down, I want to hold you now, I’m in a Philly mood.” – Daryl Hall
- Philadelphia is always a good idea!
- “City of brotherly love, place I call home” – Neil Young
- Philly is love. Philly is life.
- You’re my Philly Special.
Amazing Quotes About Philadelphia And Philadelphia Captions
- “I’ll only get a cheesesteak in Philadelphia. No one else does it right.” – Kevin Hart
- “I love everything about Philadelphia, and its food is like the city itself: real-deal, hearty, and without pretension.” – Lisa Scottoline
- “I love the dignity in the name Philadelphia, but at heart, we’re Philly.” – Lisa Scottoline
- “I never walked through the streets of any city with as much satisfaction as those of Philadelphia. The neatness and cleanliness of all animate and inanimate things, houses, pavements, and citizens, is not to be surpassed.” – Frances Wright
- Things got real cheesesteaky when I moved to Philadelphia.
- “Philadelphia stadiums house the most monstrous collection of humanity outside of the federal penal system.” – GQ Magazine
- “We’re neighborhood people. And that’s what Philly is: neighborhoods. That’s why this all works.” — Philadelphia Magazine
- “I think Philadelphia has been underrated over the years as a musical region.” – Daryl Hall
- “The problem with Philadelphia fans is that they want you to play every game like it’s your last one.” – Shawn Bradley
- “I don’t have many friends in Philadelphia. I sort of have one. I have the dog and someone else.” – Buzz Bissinger
- “The streets are safe in Philadelphia. It’s only the people who make them unsafe.” – Frank Rizzo
- “The only thing I can cheer for in Philadelphia is the national anthem.” – Bill Belichick
- “The city of Philadelphia is all about the underdog.” – Zach Ertz
- “Let me tell you something. I haven’t even begun to peak. And when I do peak, you’ll know. Because I’m gonna peak so hard that everybody in Philadelphia’s gonna feel it.” – Dennis
Cool Philadelphia Quotes And Philadelphia Instagram Captions
- You’ll find me with a Philly cheesesteak
- Dear Philly, you’re my absolute favourite
- If only taking a picture made this cheesesteak last longer
- Philly let’s do it
- Fly, Eagles, Fly
- Philadelphia is affordable with little more memorable.
- “Philly, we breed the best, Check the resume” – Meek Mill
- “The Philadelphia Phillies are 2008 World Champions of baseball”- Harry Kalas
Short Philadelphia Quotes For Instagram And Philadelphia Captions
- The City of Brotherly Love
- Meet me in Philly
- Made in Philly
- Good morning, Philadelphia
- Just a girl who loves Philadelphia
- Hi Philly, nice to meet ya!
- Sunrise in Philadelphia
- Life, liberty, and cheesesteak
- Cheesesteak or die.
- Meanwhile, in Philadelphia…
- Philly is the best! FACT
- Here for the views and cheesesteaks
- Go big or go home
Liberty Bell Quotes And Liberty Bell Captions
- “The original Liberty Bell announced the creation of democracy; the Women’s Liberty Bell will announce the completion of democracy.” – Katherine Ruschenberger
- If you’re ever in Philadelphia, the Liberty Bell is a must see.
- “The Liberty Bell is “a very significant symbol for the entire democratic world.”- Nelson Mandela
- independence Hall, Philadelphia, PA. What a glorious sight to behold!
- “Yes there’s a lady that stands in a harbour for what we believe. And there’s a bell that still echoes the price that it cost to be free.” – Aaron Tippen
- “Though now silent, the Liberty Bell’s message is as loud and important now as it was when it was made.” – Unknown
- “’Proclaim LIBERTY throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof.’ We must never forget these words.” – Unknown
- “This magnificent building is the symbol of this country’s liberty and independence.” – Unknown
Funny Philadelphia Quotes And Short Philadelphia Instagram Captions
- I know it’s cheesy, but I love Philadelphia.
- I think Philly cheesesteaks are really grate.
- This Philly cheesesteak was definitely not a mis-steak!
- The Liberty Bell is such a joker, it cracked me up!
- The Declaration of Independence was NOT written in Philadelphia.
it was written in ink.
- Coming to Philly and not visiting The Linc is ill-eagle right?
- I’m from Philly, I don’t keep calm.
- How do I love thee? Let me count the cheesesteaks.
- Did you guys hear they’re thinking about closing the Philadelphia mint? Im not opposed, it just makes cents.
- What do you call a stationery convention in Philadelphia? Pencil-mania
- I’m always frank and earnest with women
In Philadelphia I’m Frank and in Chicago I’m Earnest.
Funny Philadelphia Puns And Short Funny Philly captions
- Drive care-Philly
- Phil in the Blank
- I’m Phil-ing fine!
- Spill the Liber-tea
- Don’t go steakin’ my heart
- Can you bell-ieve it?!
- Are you feeling Philly?
- Philly Dilly
- Philly rings my bell
Pennsylvania Quotes And Pennsylvania Captions
- “I know that a Christmas tree farm in Pennsylvania is about the most random place for a country singer to come from, but I had an awesome childhood.” – Taylor Swift
- “It’s been a great privilege to serve the people of Pennsylvania.” — Arlen Specter
- “I always say Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is my biggest influence. But for painters, I like many, many painters, but I love Francis Bacon the most, and Edward Hopper.” – David Lynch
- “Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between.” — James Carville
- “I’ve always been a great fan of the state of Pennsylvania. One of the people – one of the people that I admired the most in college athletics was Joe Paterno.” – Bobby Knight
- “I thought I’d never leave Pennsylvania. And I never imagined that I’d one day have the chance to lead the largest organisation for girls and women around the world.” – Frances Hesselbein
- “I grew up on a farm in Pennsylvania, where my parents raised German shepherds – we had about 30 dogs at any given time.” — Tory Burch
Philadelphia Instagram Captions From Songs
- “Oh, Philadelphia freedom
Shine on me
I love you
Shine a light
Through the eyes of the ones left behind
Shine a light shine a light
Shine a light won’t you shine a light
I lo o ove you
Yes I do”
– Elton John – Philadelphia Freedom
- “City of brotherly love
Place I call home
Don’t turn your back on me
I don’t want to be alone
Love lasts forever”
– Philadelphia by Neil Young
- “We are sailing to Philadelphia
A world away from the coaly Tyne
Sailing to Philadelphia
To draw the line
A Mason-Dixon Line”
– Sailing To Philadelphia by James Taylor
- “Back in Philly, we be out in the park
A place called the Plateau is where everybody goes
Guys out hunting and girls doing likewise”
– Summertime by Will Smith
- “I walked the avenue, ’til my legs felt like stone
I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone
At night I could hear the blood in my veins
Just as black and whispering as the rain
On the streets of Philadelphia”
– Bruce Springsteen – Streets of Philadelphia
- “And I’m getting twenty bills to every letter
I’ve got to move myself out to the country
I’m lookin’ out for any place at all
I’m gonna spend another Fall In Philadelphia.”
– Hall & Oates – Fall In Philadelphia
- “…Cause I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom
From the day that I was born, I’ve waved the flag
Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man, yeah
Gave me a peace of mind my daddy never had…”
– Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John
- “Never skipped a beat, na
While cooling on South street
Jet black Benz, plenty of friends
And all the Philly steaks you could eat”
– Motown Philly by Boyz II Men
Philadelphia Nicknames, Slogans And Phrases
- The City of Brotherly Love
- The Birthplace of America
- The City that Loves You Back
- The City of Neighbourhoods
- The Quaker City and The Cradle of Liberty
- Tap Mac : We don’t go to the ATM in Philly, we tap MAC.
- Eagles: it means in Philly: Philadelphia’s favourite football team.
Philadelphia Quotes From Movies
- “I’m proud to be from Philadelphia.” – SHERMAN ALEXANDER HEMSLEY
- “I don’t want to be worshipped. I want to be loved.” – THE PHILADELPHIA STORY
- “Faith, Andy, is the belief in something for which we have no evidence.” – PHILADELPHIA
- “This now, this time, it’s not ours. We weren’t here when it happened. The experiment took place on a ship in a Philadelphia harbour. It was – 1943, October. Does this sound… crazy? You know, or is this sort of thing possible now?” – THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT
- “The time to make up your mind about people is never.” – THE PHILADELPHIA STORY
- “John Tubman-Why you back here? It ain’t safe.
Harriet Tubman-I come to get you, bring you to freedom. I got you a suit. I’ve been living free in Philadelphia, but I can’t live without you. Ain’t you happy to see me?
John Tubman-I heard you were drowned, Minty. Never thought I’d see you again.” – HARRIET
- “You’re like some marvellous, distant, well, queen, I guess. You’re so cool and fine and always so much your own. There’s a kind of beautiful purity about you, Tracy, like a statue.” – THE PHILADELPHIA STORY
Interesting Philadelphia Quotes
- “Home is here in Philadelphia. I never like to be away too long.” – Grace Kelly
- “All things considered, I’d rather be in Philadelphia.” – W.C. Fields
- World-class museums, cutting-edge galleries, and ubiquitous street murals make this city a trove of creative riches.
- “Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between.” – James Carville
- “Back in Philly we be out in the park, A place called the Plateau is where everybody goes.” – DJ Jazzy Jeff
- “In Boston they ask, how much does he know? In New York, how much is he worth? In Philadelphia, who were his parents?”― Mark Twain
- “From the floor, I see the tops of the Philadelphia skyline out of her window. Staring at it, I realize that the night sky isn’t really black, which is the way I’ve always thought of it. It’s actually a dark shade of blue, the darkest possible.”― Siobhan Vivian
- “The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: ‘We the people.’ It wasn’t, ‘We the conglomerates.’ It wasn’t, ‘We the corporations.’ It was, ‘We the people.’” – Al Gore
Tell Me Your Favorite Philadelphia Quotes
Thank you for taking the time to read this, now it’s your turn to share your favorite Philadelphia quotes and Philadelphia captions for Instagram about the city that loves you back with us.
Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it.