It is my pleasure to have you on my website, and in this article, I will share with you 171 Yosemite Quotes And Yosemite Captions For Instagram About Yosemite National Park.
Since Yosemite National Park was established on October 1,1890, visitors have been awe-inspired by its waterfalls, granite monoliths, deep valleys, and ancient giant sequoias.
Yosemite has long been a place of inspiration for artists, climbers, and nature lovers, Beginning in the 1920s, Ansel Adams’ stunning black-and-white photographs of Yosemite drew attention to the park’s breathtaking landscapes and iconic sites like never before.
The breathtaking landscapes and iconic sites of Yosemite were first brought to the world’s attention by Ansel Adams’ black-and-white photographs taken in the 1920s.
The most popular and picturesque part of Yosemite Park is the Yosemite Valley, featuring such tourist attractions as Half Dome and El Capitan.
While Yosemite offers many great activities, there are some things you cannot miss if you are a first-time visitor like hiking, biking, and climbing, as well as visiting museums and galleries.
In summary, I have put together Yosemite Quotes And Yosemite Captions For Instagram to serve as inspiration and to offer you cool Instagram captions for Yosemite National Park.
So without wasting more time, check out the Yosemite captions and Yosemite quotes now.
Yosemite Instagram Captions ( jump links)
- Superb Yosemite Quotes
- Beautiful Lovely Yosemite Quotes
- Perfect Quotes About Yosemite
- Amazing Quotes About Yosemite
- Cool Yosemite Captions For Instagram
- Funny Yosemite Quotes
- Short Yosemite Captions For Instagram
- Funny Yosemite Puns
- Yosemite Instagram Captions From Songs
- Yosemite Quotes From Movies
- Interesting Yosemite Quotes
- More Yosemite Quotes
Superb Yosemite Quotes And Yosemite Instagram Captions
- “Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space.” ― Ansel Adams
- “I knew my destiny when I first experienced Yosemite.” ― Ansel Adams
- “I crave time in Yosemite like I crave food and water.” ― Tommy Caldwell
- “As long as I live, I’ll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing.” ~ John Muir
- Start your adventure with the scenic views of Yosemite.
- Once you visit Yosemite, you can get out of this place but your heart cannot.
- “Yosemite Park… None can escape its charms. Its natural beauty cleans and warms like a fire, and you will be willing to stay forever in one place like a tree.” ― John Muir
- I would rather go to Yosemite than to a therapist.
- A trip to Yosemite can be expensive but I am sure it is cheaper than going to the therapist.
- Imagine a morning, you waking up, standing in your balcony seeing the sunrays coming over the mountains of Yosemite.
- “When I was about fifteen, I went to work at Yosemite National Park. It changed me forever. Nature had carved its own sculpture, and I was part of it, not the other way around.” ― Robert Redford
- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
- “Ink cannot tell the glow that lights me at this moment in turning to the mountains. I feel strong [enough] to leap Yosemite walls at a bound.” — John Muir
- It’s not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
- Sometimes all I want is to get out of my house, get into the car and drive into the mountains of Yosemite.
- “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
- “From an early age, Yosemite became the centre of my universe. I’ve been going every summer since I was a child. I love everything about that place: waterfalls, high-quality rock, history.” ― Tommy Caldwell
- “Yosemite Park is a place of rest, a refuge from the roar and dust and weary, nervous, wasting work of the lowlands, in which one gains the advantages of both solitude and society.” ~ John Muir
- Sitting above the mountains of the Yosemite, observing the nature do its job in the sky.
- “A queer fellow and a jolly fellow is the grasshopper. Up the mountains he comes on excursions, how high I don’t know, but at least as far and high as Yosemite tourists.” ― John Muir
- “I spent two summers working at Camp Curry and at Yosemite Lodge as a waiter. It gave me a chance to really be there every day – to hike up to Vernal Falls or Nevada Falls. It just took me really deep into it. Yosemite claimed me.” ― Robert Redford
- “The great rocks of Yosemite, expressing qualities of timeless yet intimate grandeur, are the most compelling formations of their kind. We should not casually pass them by, for they are the very heart of the earth speaking to us.” ― Ansel Adams
- “I can’t help thinking that if the American West were discovered today, the most glorious bits would be sold off to the highest bidder. Yosemite might be nothing but weekend homes for Internet tycoons.” ― Nicholas Kristof
- 220 Best Quotes On IndiaTrying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 272 Funniest History Memes
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- 217 Las Vegas Quotes Quotes
- 348 Overthinking Quotes
- 426 Best Depression Quotes
- Funny Stupid People Memes
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Funny Turkish Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 510 Motivational Sports Quotes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 117 Poland Quotes
- 525 Hawaii Captions For Instagram
- 348 Quotes About Rome
- 375 Best Greece Quotes
- 143 Montana Captions For Instagram
- 354 Arizona Captions For Instagram
- 268 Texas Quotes For Instagram
- 294 Inspirational Cancer Quotes
- 177 Cool Utah Quotes
- 333 Awesome Los Angeles Captions
- 216 Nashville Quotes For Instagram
- 134 Brooklyn Bridge Quotes
Beautiful Lovely Yosemite Quotes And Yosemite Captions For Instagram
- “One day’s exposure to mountains is better than a cartload of books.” — John Muir
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
- The view up here is breathtaking, and I know it’s all downhill from here.
- Got lost in nature and found myself.
- Taking the long way home.
- Sunrise in Yosemite, sunny and clear day, and golden sunshine; what else a person needs for a therapy?
- My heart lives in Yosemite.
- I’d rather go on a date with Yosemite.
- Blue sky, bright sun and lovely Yosemite.
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
- Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak.
- Life is beautiful when you are in Yosemite.
- We don’t speak of it, or react to it. Paralyzed in a reality of uncertainty and madness,this is where we are.
- “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.” ~ John Muir
- Sleep under the stars and hike in the mountains.
Perfect Quotes About Yosemite And Yosemite Captions For Instagram
- “A perfect day would be to get into the car, drive out to Yosemite and go camping.” ― Michael Steger
- Making connections without WiFi.
- “A lot of people think that when you have grand scenery, such as you have in Yosemite, that photography must be easy.” ― Galen Rowell
- I get amazed by the beauty of Yosemite every time I visit it.
- Three things I love, Yosemite, Yosemite and Yosemite.
- Yosemite, you took my breath away!
- “A lot of people think that when you have grand scenery, such as you have in Yosemite, that photography must be easy.” ~ Galen Rowell
- “Most people are on the world, not in it.” — John Muir
- Leave your main town for a while and experience the beauty of Yosemite.
- No matter how tired I am, I am always ready to go to Yosemite.
- “No temple made with hands can compare with Yosemite. Every rock in its walls seems to glow with life…as if into this one mountain mansion Nature had gathered her choicest treasures.” ― John Muir
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places.
- Time spent in Yosemite is unforgettable.
- The waterfalls of Yosemite make me feel alive.
- Never take shortcuts if you are not well informed.
- A trip to Yosemite can heal my all wounds.
- Yosemite, what a beautiful and an inspiring place.
- Where the wild things are.
- Yosemite is like a big playground for adults.
- I always spend my summer vacation in Yosemite.
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
- I don’t get it. The trail looked so flat on the map.
- Always remember, best view always comes after the hardest climb.
- “I began taking pictures in the natural world to be able to show people what I was experiencing when I climbed and explored in Yosemite in the High Sierra.” ― Galen Rowell
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
Amazing Quotes About Yosemite And Yosemite Instagram Captions
- “[Yosemite] is by far the grandest of all the special temples of Nature I was ever permitted to enter.” ― John Muir
- “Yosemite Valley is like a tourist zoo. It’s shameful.” ― Michael Frome
- There is no WiFi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection.
- “It is easier to feel than to realize, or in any way explain, Yosemite’s grandeur. The magnitudes of the rocks and trees and streams are so delicately harmonized, they are mostly hidden.” ― John Muir
- Yosemite is known for the beauty we only dream of.
- The vibes of Yosemite feel so different from all other places.
- And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- All you say when you visit Yosemite “what a wonderful place.”
- Experience the beauty of Yosemite at least once in life.
- “Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.” – John Muir
- “I am free to confess that I am disappointed with the Yosemite valley. It seems only about one-half as grand as the American Fork canyon.” ― Heber J. Grant
- “There’s no such thing as bad weather, just soft people.” ~ Bill Bowerman
- Once you visit Yosemite, it’s really hard to forget about this place.
- “The future of Yosemite climbing lies not in Yosemite, but in using the new techniques in the great granite ranges of the world.” ~ Yvon Chouinard
- “One day’s exposure to mountains is better than a cartload of books.” ~ John Muir
- “The future of Yosemite climbing lies not in Yosemite, but in using the new techniques in the great granite ranges of the world.” — Yvon Chouinard
- When I first visited this place, it just dragged me deep into itself.
- Every time I come, I’m still amazed at the breadth California has. Big Sur, Yosemite, the desert… I love it.
Cool Yosemite Captions For Instagram And Yosemite Quotes
- Someone told me to ‘take a hike,’ so I did.
- “There’s no better designer than nature” – Alexander McQueen
- All I need is a mountain breeze and tall trees.
- I can’t forget the beautiful I spent in the mountains of Yosemite.
- I dreamt of Yosemite, so I made my dream come true.
- I came, I saw and I fell in love with Yosemite.
- Yosemite holds variety of colorfulness and interesting birds.
- “I crave time in Yosemite like I crave food and water.” – Tommy Caldwell
- “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
- “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” ~ John Muir
- If you love hiking, Yosemite is the place for you.
- Who thought I will be living my dream; I will be visiting Yosemite?
Funny Yosemite Quotes And Yosemite Instagram Captions
- What a view, I’ve lost my terrain of thought.
- I’m over waterfalls. They’re too main-stream.
- “I might look like I am listening to you, but in my mind, I am hiking.” — Unknown
- “Instead of Netflix and chill, we watch sunsets on a hill.” — Unknown
- Which US national park is most welcoming to Hebrews? Yosemite!
- “What do you call an amazing day up a mountain? A peak experience.” – Unknown
- “It’s kinda strange, isn’t it? How the mountains pay us no attention at all. You laugh or you cry, the wind just keeps on blowing.” – Red Dawn
- “I have two doctors, my left leg and my right.” – G.M. Trevelyan
- “You need mountains, long staircases don’t make good hikers.” – Amit Kalantri
- What national park is also a Chanukah greeting? Yosemite.
- Yosemite was made a national park…
so people wouldn’t take it for granite.
- There is no point playing hide and seek with the mountains because they always peak.
Short Yosemite Captions For Instagram And Short Yosemite Quotes
- Views from the top of Yosemite.
- Purple mountains majesty.
- Every mountain high, every valley low.
- What a wonderful world.
- Yosemite is a place of rest, calmness and silence.
- Nature: cheaper than therapy.
- Following nature’s course.
- Yosemite unfolds the real beauty of the world.
- Play in the mountains of Yosemite.
- Yosemite is calling and I must go!
- Far away into the mountains of Yosemite.
- Sleep. Hike. Repeat.
- The great, wild somewhere.
- When in doubt, visit Yosemite.
- Sleep. Visit Yosemite. Repeat.
- Sky above, Earth below.
- Hike more, worry less
- Young and wild and free
- Chasing waterfalls
- Purple mountain majesty
- Following nature’s course
- Sky above, Earth below
- As free as a bird
Funny Yosemite Puns And Short Funny Yosemite Captions
- Snow place like Yosemite
- Time in Yosemite is always snow much fun.
- See this mountain? Let’s go climate!
- Water-falling in love with this place.
- May the forest be with you.
- Yosemite is all the range.
- I’ve never mist a chance to see a waterfall
- Branching out
- Tree-t yo’self
- What a view, I’ve lost my terrain of thought
- Actions peak louder than words.
- I am gushing with joy at this view!
- I’m over waterfalls. They’re too main-stream
Yosemite Instagram Captions From Songs
- “My mama didn’t see it coming, my daddy was there.
What’s my excuse? Cartoons were the root.
Started with Yosemite Sam
With the gun in the palm of the hand,
What couldn’t I demand?”
~ Pusha T
- High on a mountain top
We live, we love, and we laugh a lot
Folks up here know what they got
High on a mountain top
High on a mountain top
– loretta lynn…high on a mountain top
- Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It’s all about, it’s all about the climb
Keep your faith, keep your faith
– Miley Cyrus – The Climb
- You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be.
– Josh Groban – You Raise Me Up
- Climb every mountain
Search high and low
Follow every byway
Every path you know
– – Climb Ev’ry Mountain
- Ooh can you feel the same
Ooh you gotta love the pain
Ooh it looks like rain again
Ooh I feel it comin’ in
The mountains win again
– Blues Traveler – The Mountains Win Again
Yosemite Quotes From Movies
- “It’s not the altitude, it’s the attitude.” – Everest
- “Grain of sand in eye may hide mountain.” – CHARLIE CHAN IN PARIS
- “The higher up the mountain the more treacherous the path.” – HOUSE OF CARDS
- “It’s kinda strange, isn’t it? How the mountains pay us no attention at all. You laugh or you cry, the wind just keeps on blowing.” – RED DAWN
- “If you don’t like the heights, don’t climb mountains!” – TALK RADIO
- “The important thing about that freedom train, is it’s got to climb mountains. We all have to climb mountains, you know. Mountains that go way up high, and mountains that go deep and low.” – THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS
Interesting Yosemite Quotes
- “Ever since the establishment of the Yosemite National Park, strife has been going on around its borders and I suppose this will go on as part of the universal battle between right and wrong, however much of its boundaries may be shorn, or its wild beauty destroyed.” ― John Muir
- A bad day at Yosemite is still better than anywhere else.
- “There are times when you sit down, and you’re just like, ‘Man, I don’t know if I can do it right now.’ Take a second – go to the woods and just hang out, or go to Yosemite and check it out. Be in nature for a little while; clock out – which is super healthy, especially for creative types. Honestly, for everyone. Everyone needs that at times.” ― Ross Lynch
- Water tastes better when you are in the mountains hiking.
- You can climb every mountain; you must be focused enough not to think about anything else.
- It’s impossible to say goodbye to the mountains of Yosemite.
- “I began taking pictures in the natural world to be able to show people what I was experiencing when I climbed and explored in Yosemite in the High Sierra.” ~ Galen Rowell
- “I went to Yosemite as an homage to Ansel Adams. I could never be Ansel Adams, but to know that’s there for us – there’s so much for us in this country.” ― Annie Leibovitz
- The parts of my mind that apply logic and understanding had somehow abandoned me, and something primitive and instinctual took control.
- “I must return to the mountains-to Yosemite. I am told that the winter storms there will not be easily borne, but I am bewitched, enchanted, and tomorrow I must start for the great temple to listen to the winter songs and sermons preached and sung only there.” ― John Muir
- “The coniferous forests of the Yosemite Park, and of the Sierra in general, surpass all others of their kind in America, or indeed the world, not only in the size and beauty of the trees, but in the number of species assembled together, and the grandeur of the mountains they are growing on.” ― John Muir
- “There can be nothing in the world more beautiful than the Yosemite, the groves of the giant sequoias and redwoods, the Canyon of the Colorado, the Canyon of the Yellowstone, the Three Tetons; and our people should see to it that they are preserved for their children and their children’s children forever, with their majestic beauty all unmarred.” ― President Theodore Roosevelt
More Yosemite Quotes
- “The parks do not belong to one state or to one section. They have become democratised. The Yosemite, the Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon are national properties in which every citizen has a vested interest; they belong as much to the man of Massachusetts, of Michigan, of Florida, as they do to the people of California, of Wyoming, and of Arizona.” ― Stephen Tyng Mather
- “In Yosemite, we see how everyone can inherit the earth. But that gift requires a change of heart, a new intention, a deliberate turning. From now on, we must go forward, back into the world of violence and war, to do our part to end the killing, the suffering, and the ongoing destruction of Mother Earth. Yosemite, along with all of creation, calls us to wake up, stand up, and stop the insane destruction of the earth before it’s too late.” ― John Dear
- “The story is, a man came up to Yosemite and the ranger was sitting at the front gate and the man said, “I’ve only got one hour to see Yosemite. If you only had one hour to see Yosemite, what would you do?” And the ranger said, “Well, I’d go right over there, and I’d sit on that rock, and I’d cry.” ― Dayton Duncan
- A queer fellow and a jolly fellow is the grasshopper. Up the mountains he comes on excursions, how high I don’t know, but at least as far and high as Yosemite tourists.
- “Maybe you weren’t born with a silver spoon in your mouth, but like every American, you carry a deed to 635 million acres of public lands. That’s right. Even if you don’t own a house or the latest computer on the market, you own Yosemite, Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, and many other natural treasures.” ― John Garamendi
- Allowing for suburbanization of California’s ranches and farmlands would still allow for strong protections of California’s truly natural areas like Yosemite, the redwoods, and oak woodlands and green spaces near cities.
Tell me your Favorite Yosemite Captions
Now that you’ve finished reading, it’s your turn to tell us about your favorite Yosemite quotes and Yosemite captions for Instagram about this picturesque landscape.
If you liked this post please share this with your friends.