Thanks for clicking on this link. In this post, I’ll share 318 best kayaking quotes and canoeing quotes that are perfect for your next Instagram post on kayaking.
Before I share quotes with you, let me give you a few reasons why you should go kayaking. Kayaking is a sport where you paddle a kayak with a double-bladed oar. There are various types of kayaks, such as sitting-on-top kayaks, inflatable kayaks, fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks, whitewater kayaks, tandem kayaks.
We all know that we should exercise a lot, but it can be boring to always do the same thing. Some people run, some play basketball, some play cricket, some go to the gym. These are good things, but sometimes they can be tedious. So if you don’t want to be so tired and do fun exercises, Kayaking is the best option for you because it increases strength, improves aerobic fitness and increases your flexibility.
If you want to lose weight and increase your stamina, go kayaking. Kayaking will strengthen your muscles, and if weight loss is one of your goals, you can spend some afternoons per week for the activity and consistently kayak until you achieve your ideal weight.
If I were to write about the benefits of kayaking in this post, it would get too long, because this post isn’t about the benefits of kayaking; this post is about quotes about kayaking and canoeing.
Let’s just cut to the chase and scroll down for Canoeing and Kayaking quotes.
Kayaking Quotes (Jump Links)
- Superb Kayaking Quotes And Canoeing Quotes
- Amazing Quotes About Canoeing And Kayak Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes About Kayaking And River Rafting Captions
- Cool Quotes About Kayaking And Canoeing Quotes
- Perfect Kayaking Captions And Canoeing Quotes For Instagram
- Funny Kayaking Quotes And Paddle Board Quotes
- Mind Blowing Paddle Board Quotes and Kayak Quotes
- Romantic Quotes About Kayaking And Kayaking Captions
- Adventurous Quotes About Kayaking And Canoeing Quotes
- Uplifting Quotes About Canoeing And Kayaking Quotes
- Beautiful River Rafting Captions And Kayak Captions
- Quotes About Kayaking And Natural Beauty
- Motivational Quotes About Kayaking And Canoeing Quotes
- Interesting Kayaking Quotes & Canoeing Quotes
- Kayaking Quotes From Song – Canoeing Quotes
- Quotes About Kayaking From Movies
- Funny Kayaking Puns
- Short Kayaking Quotes – Short Canoeing Quotes
Superb Kayaking Quotes And Canoeing Quotes
- “Water in the boat is the ruin of the boat, but water under the boat is its support.”― Jalaluddin Rumi
- “If life is like a canoe in a raging river then wisdom is the paddle to successfully navigate.” – Orrin Woodward.
- “Love many, trust few, but always paddle your own canoe.” – American proverb
- “If my ship sails from sight, it doesn’t mean my journey ends, it simply means the river bends.” – John Enoch Powell
- “A canoe does not know who is king. When it turns over, everyone gets wet.” – Malagasy proverb
- “Originality is unexplored territory. You get there by carrying a canoe – you can’t take a taxi.” – Alan Alda
- “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your element in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence.” – Jim Watkins
- “Learn to kayak because zombies can’t swim.” – Author unknown
- “Kayaking is not just a hobby. It’s a post-apocalyptic survival skill.” – Author unknown
- “Make your heart like a lake with a calm, still surface and great depths of kindness.” – Lao Tzu
- “The care of rivers is not a question of rivers but of the human heart.” — Shozo Tanaka
- “Just a day on the water is all I need.”
- “There’s no way to move without making waves.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “There is no one right way to ride a wave.” – Jamie O’Brien
- “I’ve always thought that you should concentrate on paddling your own canoe.” – John Dos Passos
- “With one foot in the canoe, and the other on the shore, you are sure to fall into the river.” – A proverb of the Native American Tuscarora people
- Kayaking is a global phenomenon, be a part of the glory. Sail your way up there.
- Talk to the waves take the oars.
- When a man loves kayaking, it becomes a central part of his system.
- I like kayaking so much that I almost forget my meals regularly.
- Canoeing is a pleasure and should taste as good as a successful life.
- This is the height of your leisure and deep pleasure.
- “Without the will or desire to achieve one is like flotsam on the oceans of time.”― Steven Redhead
- “Once more upon the waters! yet once more!And the waves bound beneath me as a steed. That knows his rider.” – Lord Byron
- “Not every lake dreams to be an ocean. Blessed are the ones who are happy with whom they are.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “The sea! The sea! The open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free!” – Bryan Procter
- If there is a place or any activity of freedom, it is kayaking.
- River and kayaking are a treasure for the mind.
- 220 Best Quotes On India Trying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- 217 Las Vegas Quotes Quotes
- Colorado Quotes And Colorado Captions
- 348 Overthinking Quotes
- 426 Best Depression Quotes
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 348 Quotes About Rome
- 310 Superb Boston Quotes
- San Francisco Quotes For Instagram
Amazing Quotes About Canoeing And Kayak Quotes
- “Paddling a canoe is a source of enrichment and inner renewal.” – Pierre Trudeau
- “A family, like a canoe, must be steered or paddled, or it won’t take you where you want to go.” – William J. Doherty.
- “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” – Heraclitus.
- “Never mess with a kayaker. We know places where no one will find you.” – Author unknown
- “You know you’re a kayaker when you can’t go over a bridge without checking to see how much water is under it.” – Author unknown
- Every wave is new until it breaks. Neil Young
- This summer will knot be too bad if it means I can spend all of my time on the water.
- “How sweet to be a Cloud. Floating in the Blue!” — A. A. Milne
- “The rivers flow not past but through us.” – John Muir.
- “Writing, to me, is like kayaking a river. You are paddling down, and you come to a walled-off canyon, and you make a sharp turn, and you don’t know what’s around the corner. It could be a waterfall, it could be a big pool. The narrative current carries you. You’re surprised, and you’re thrilled, and sometimes you’re terrified.” – Peter Heller
- “The path of the paddle can be a means of getting things back to their original perspective.” – Bill Mason
- Kayaking is not for the chicken hearts only for the strong people.
- At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair should be messy, and your eyes should be sparkling.
- “Boy that’s a job I want in my next life. I want to come back and be a cloud and just float around and have a good time all the time.” — Bob Ross
Inspirational Quotes About Kayaking And River Rafting Captions
- “Everyone must believe in something. I believe I’ll go canoeing.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “As one goes through life, one learns that if you don’t paddle your own canoe, you don’t move.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.”– Michael Caine.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning how to kayak in the rain.
- “A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.” ― Linda Gerber
- “Voyage upon life’s sea, to yourself be true, and whatever your lot may be, paddle your own canoe.” – Sarah Bolton
- “Life is like the river, sometimes it sweeps you gently along and sometimes the rapids come out of nowhere.”– Emma Smith
- “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” – A.A. Milne
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone” — Author unknown
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he had the courage to lose sight of the shore.”– Andre Gide
- “There is nothing more enticing, disenchanting, and enslaving than the life at sea.” ― Joseph Conrad.
- “Feelings are much like waves: we can’t stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf.” – Jonatan Mårtensson
- Kayaking is the revolution in the field of boating.
- Show the power of your oars and the power of your muscle.
- kayaking is by far the best exercise so far.
- “I wanted freedom, open-air, adventure. I found it on the sea.” ― Alain Gerbault.
- “Every wave, regardless of how high and forceful it crests, must eventually collapse within itself.” – Stefan Zweig
- “We are all born in a little port but not all of us sail the vast oceans! Majority remains in the port!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan.
Cool Quotes About Kayaking And Canoeing Quotes
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “First rule of canoeing: never lose the paddle.” – Author unknown
- “Yes, I do have a retirement plan. I plan on kayaking.” – Author unknown
- “I don’t need therapy. I just need to go kayaking.” – Author unknown
- “Kayaking is the answer. Who cares what the question is.” – Author unknown
- “Your kayak doesn’t have an expiration date.” – Author unknown
- “A rough day at sea is better than any day at the office.” – Author unknown
- Reality called, so I hung up and went kayaking.
- “Follow the river and you will find the sea.” – French Proverb
- “No worries are allowed in the kayak.”
- “We’re all equal before a wave.” – Laird Hamilton
- “You can’t be unhappy in the middle of a big, beautiful river.” – Jim Harrison
- There is nothing like kayaking along the river.
- “The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful” — e. e. Cummings
- Head out outdoors to kayak with your friends.
- Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
- Life is good. Full steam ahead.
- I think I’m gonna grow out of this life jacket soon …
- Enjoy the aqueous adventure of the lifetime.
- I am a lover and a student of the river where kayaking is the only way.
- The smell of the river water and a bright sunshine day is enough for me to become mad.
- For kayaking, if there is a will there’s a way.
Perfect Kayaking Captions And Canoeing Quotes For Instagram
- “There is magic in the feel of a paddle and the movement of a canoe, a magic compounded of distance, adventure, solitude and peace.” – Sigurd F. Olson
- “Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a kayak and that’s kind of the same thing.” – Author unknown
- “The goal of a wilderness canoe trip should be to collect enough of the wilderness experience to last the whole year… A full cup is the only way that the winter can be endured.” – Greg Went
- “Canoeing is a feeling you can’t explain.” – Author unknown
- “Be like water. Flow, crash, fly!” ― Md. Ziaul Haque
- I recently kayaked for the first time and I loved it.
- “Keep your face always toward sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” ~ Walt Whitman
- Make sure that you always make time for kayaking.
- “A day without canoeing probably wouldn’t kill me, but why risk it?” – Author unknown
- Canoeing is a feeling you can’t explain.” – Author unknown
- “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” — William Shakespeare.
- Whatever you do in life, make sure it makes you happy.
- Kayaking is popular and I have always wanted to try it but I just never have.
- Studies have shown that paddling a canoe makes you more awesome in general.
- A good day or a bad day can be defined by kayaking or not.
- My mind and soul are free and comfortable while I am kayaking.
- Keep rolling and kayaking.
- The only difference between a good day and a bad day is kayaking.
- “The ocean inspires, the sunset calms and the salty air heals.” – Author unknown
- “If you’re having a bad day, catch a wave.” – Frosty Hesson
- Of course I took a ton of photos out on the water.
- Go kayaking with your friends and avoid the boredom.
- For me, kayaking is the crux of life I believe in it.
- If I jump in now does that count as my bath this month?
- Kayaking gives us the greatest delight.
Funny Kayaking Quotes And Paddle Board Quotes
- “Never trust a person whose feet are dry and who is paddling a canoe.” – Author unknown
- If you kayak with a cap on and the kayak capsizes, whether or not the cap falls off depends on the cap size.
- My wife had 2 kayak paddles and asked me which one I wanted.
- I can’t think of any kayak puns…Canoe?
- “…portaging is like hitting yourself on the head with a hammer: it feels so good when you stop.” – Bill Mason
- A man who loves water and loves kayaking is a man full of wisdom.
- What does “kayak” sound like upside down? “Blblblblblvllgllgl”
- I need a kayaking pun
I need a response to “looks like you had an oar some time” thanks in advance
- Why don’t they allow Buffallo on Kayaks? Because its a Ka-YAK not a Ka-UFFALLO!
- “The sea is an underwater museum still awaiting its visitors.” – Phillip Diole
- It’s really easy to learn white water kayaking
You just go with the flow.
- An Egyptian kayaker who lost his paddle just couldn’t accept the fact that he was stuck in de nile.
- Show the strength of your oars and explore the waters.
- I never intended to become addicted to paddling my kayak into whirlpools.
It’s just something I got sucked into.
- I was cold while in my kayak so I lit a fire and it sunk
Shows you can’t have your kayak and heat it too!
- I just bought two kayaks for the price of one
Canoe believe it?
- If you make-out in a kayak…..are you canoodling?
- Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. But when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
- Don’t worry mom, I’ll teach you everything you need to know about the doggy paddle.
- Go kayaking and load your boat with fish this summer.
- Nothing can beat kayaking in excitement and fantasy.
- You feel like the warriors of the river in the kayak.
- I never intended to become addicted to paddling my kayak into whirlpools. It’s just something I got sucked into.
Mind Blowing Paddle Board Quotes and Kayak Quotes
- “Wherever there is a channel for water, there is a road for the canoe.” – Henry David Thoreau
- In a way, kayaking is an excellent lesson for life also. If you don’t use the oars, you’re at a standstill.
- Do not keep calm while paddling. Be excited.
- Always behave like a duck. Keep calm and unruffled on the surface, but paddle like hell underwater.
- “The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling.” – George R. R. Martin.
- Nothing beats kayaking and it is the best part of spending time at the beach.
- Paddle paddle paddle your raft, rapidly down a wave!
- “An ocean which thinks there is nothing to learn from a lake is not a wise ocean!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- The storms may come and go with waves crashing on top, but I will keep on kayaking.
- “A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.” – Linda Gerber
- “The ocean is this beautiful, unexplored place. Why on Earth everyone isn’t down there, I don’t know.” ― Graham Hawkes.
- “When your life feels like you’re on a sailboat, with no wind to fill your sails, there are still choices. You can drop anchor and enjoy your surroundings. Start your motor, if you have one. Grab an oar and start paddling, or wait for the wind to fill your sails once again. There are always other choices while crossing the ocean of life…” – James A. Murphy, ‘The Waves of Life’, 2012.
- I personify a duck — kayaking all through, paddling all through.
- Life is good to enjoy the ride and the river.
- “The sea is the same as it has been since before men ever went on it in boats.” ― Ernest Hemingway.
- “Paddle faster. I hear banjos!” – Author unknown
- I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
- Without the oars, without the kayak, without water, I am zero.
- “To some people, I may seem calm. But if you could peer beneath the surface, you would see that I’m like a duck–paddling, paddling, paddling.” – Scott Stossel
- Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other kayakers.
- Nothing is more versatile, aesthetically superb, and functional as a kayak.
- To survive, keep paddling.
- Paddle on worries gone!
Romantic Quotes About Kayaking And Kayaking Captions
- “Although we are in different boats, you in your boat and we in our canoe, we share the same river of life.” – Oren Lyons
- Who cares? I scheduled this trip with the wife and we’re going somewhere rain or shine!
- “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets.” – Titanic
- “A big wave is like a beautiful woman, exciting to look at and thrilling to ride.” – Buzzy Trent
- “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- “The songs of the river ends not at her banks, but in the hearts of those who have loved her.” – Buffalo Joe
- Touch the water feel the water kiss the water.
- I love you like the sea loves the shore.
- “Sometimes she wants to drift away like ocean waves and sometimes she wants to stay still like a river, wrapped in solitude.”― Nitya Prakash
- Kayaking is my only love.
- Life is short — go for kayaking up to your heart’s fulfillment.
- Me and the ocean: Love at first sight
- Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the sea.
- “In high tide or in low tide, I’ll be by your side.” – Bob Marley
- You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
Adventurous Quotes About Kayaking And Canoeing Quotes
- “I could not help concluding this man had the most supreme pleasure while he was driven so fast and so smoothly by the sea.” – Capt. James Cook, ‘The Voyages of Captain James Cook’, 1842.
- “Open water is a highway to adventure, best traveled by canoe or kayak.” – Author unknown
- “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.”– Amelia Earhart
- The rivers flow not past, but through us, thrilling, tingling, vibrating every fibre and cell of the substance of our bodies, making them glide and sing.
- Adventure is out there. You just have to kayak to it.
- Life is meant for good friends, chill weekends, non-stop adventures, and kayaking.
- “Adventure comes in all shapes and sizes. It can be dramatic or poetic, heart pounding or profound. It can be all of the above or something totally and completely unexpected.” — Michelle Segrest
- If you learn a sweep stroke in a whitewater kayak, that sweep stroke’s going to do the same thing in a sea kayak.
- Sometimes you just need an adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.
- Stay safe in your kayak but go for the ultimate.
- Nonstop fun, non-stop adventure, non-stop kayaking.
- Feel the difference, feel the experience, enjoy the thrill — go for the adventure.
- “I learned that the richness of life is found in adventure… It develops self-reliance and independence. Life then teems with excitement. There is stagnation only in security.” – William Orville Douglas
Uplifting Quotes About Canoeing And Kayaking Quotes
- “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.” – Paulo Coelho
- “There’s no mastery to be had. You love the attempt. You don’t master a story any more than you master a river. You feel lucky to canoe down it.” – Garrison Keillor
- To me, kayaking is the best therapy for the mind and body.
- Kayak gives a new lease of life to the bored soul.
- “If the water is calm, the boat is also calm! If your thoughts are calm, your life is also calm!” — Mehmet Murat İldan.
- Happiness is finally leaving the shore.
- “Life is like a river. The way of life is to flow with the current. To turn against it takes effort, but the current will carry you if you let it. Float with joy and ease.” – Author unknown
- “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “The winds and the waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators.” – Edward Gibbon
- “The lake and the mountains have become my landscape, my real world.” – Georges Simenon
- “The sooner we learn to be jointly responsible, the easier the sailing will be.” ― Ella Maillart.
Beautiful River Rafting Captions And Kayak Captions
- “You feel mighty free and easy and comfortable on a raft.” – Mark Twain.
- “She wasn’t drifting away. She was paddling her own boat.” – Author unknown
- “A river is more than an amenity, it is a treasure” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me, and no one knows, how far it goes.
- Eat. Pray. Love. River Rafting.
- “A lot of people attack the sea, I make love to it.” – Jacques Cousteau
- “Life is like a river you have to keep flowing until you reach the ocean.”
- Kayaking is one of my most lovable hobbies.
- “Swift or smooth, broad as the Hudson or narrow enough to scrape your gunwales, every river is a world of its own, unique in pattern and personality. Each mile on a river will take you farther from home than a hundred miles on a road.” – Bob Marshall
- Rafting is all about paddling and keeping your head up.
- “Wild waves rise and fall when they arrive and that’s what makes the calm sea alive.” – Munia Khan
- “Even the upper end of the river believes in the ocean.” – William Stafford
- “The river delights to lift us free, if only we dare let go.” – Richard Bach
- “Just around the river bend.” — Pocahontas, Just Around the Riverbend
- Enjoy the waters re-inventing canoeing.
- Feel young taste the thrill and fun of canoeing.
- “Rivers are roads which move, and which carry us whither we desire to go.” – Blaise Pascal
- “Rivers have what man most respects and longs for in his own life and thought—a capacity for renewal and replenishment, continual energy, creativity, cleansing.” – John M. Kauffmann
- “There is no rushing a river. When you go there, you go at the pace of the water and that pace ties you into a flow that is older than life on this planet. Acceptance of that pace, even for a day, changes us, reminds us of other rhythms beyond the sound of our own heartbeats.” – Jeff Rennicke
- “Water seeks its own level. Look at them. The Tigris, the Euphrates, the Mississippi, the Amazon, the Yangtze. The world’s great rivers. And every one of them finds its way to the ocean.” – Alison McGhee
Quotes About Kayaking And Natural Beauty
- “The two best reasons to buy a kayak rather than just renting are sunsets and sunrises.” – Thomas P. Jones.
- “About the best reason I can think of for owning a canoe is that it can take me into wilderness. And what, you may ask, is so great about wilderness? The silence, for one thing.” – Robert Kimber
- At some point in life, the world’s beauty becomes enough.
- “So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “Let nature be your teacher” – William Wordsworth
- “A lake is the landscape’s most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth’s eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.” – Henry David Thoreau
- . “A river seems a magic thing. A magic, moving, living part of the very earth itself.” ― Laura Gilpin
- I go to nature to be soothed and healed and to have my senses put in order.
- The view of the calm river and the ocean is awe-inspiring.
- “Around every bend there’s a great surprise… you just have to look for it.” – Author unknown
- “A lake is the landscape’s most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth’s eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.” – Henry David Thoreau
Motivational Quotes About Kayaking And Canoeing Quotes
- “As one goes through life, one learns that if you don’t paddle your own canoe, you don’t move.” – Katharine Hepburn.
- Nothing works better than canoeing in the event of a depression.
- “Unless you paddle for the wave, you’ll never know if you could catch it. But once you do… Ride it as long as you can. Love as long as you can.” – Abigail Spencer.
- “Life’s short, paddle hard.” – Author unknown
- “There’s no mastery to be had. You love the attempt. You feel lucky to canoe down it.” –– Garrison Keillor
- It takes a tough man to make a world-class kayaking.
- The paddle is your sword in water.
- “Even if it is made up of gold, the sailing boat can go nowhere without the humble wind!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan.
- The spirit of kayaking is hard-hitting it makes all your dreams come true.
- Kayaking helps you gain self-confidence and self-understanding.
Interesting Kayaking Quotes & Canoeing Quotes
- “The way of a canoe is the way of the wilderness, and of a freedom almost forgotten.” — Sigurd F. Olson.
- “When a man is part of his canoe, he is part of all that canoes have ever known.” – Sigurd F. Olson
- Kayaking soothes the nerves do you need anything else other than kayaking.
- “The first river you paddle runs through the rest of your life. It bubbles up in pools and eddies to remind you who you are.” – Lynn Culbreath Noel.
- “Writing is always a restorative process. It’s like paddling a kayak. When you’re writing, you can’t do anything else. You’re in the space you’re in. So, in that way, it’s enormously centering and restorative.” – Tabitha King
Kayaking Quotes From Song – Canoeing Quotes
- You might think I’m foolish
And you might think I’m insane
But, you’ll never find another
Who wants to do the same
‘Cause when you are a wondering how to make me be your girl
Just take me in the broad daylight to where the mighty rapids swirl
I wanna go kayaking – wanna make you my kayak king
I can hardly wait for our first date when we go kayaking – Domestic Science Club Kayaking
- I wanna go kayaking – gonna make you my kayak king
We’ll grow old together – we’ll have skin like leather as we go kayaking
Take me in the kayak Jac! – Domestic Science Club Kayaking
- Going through the water
everybody’s getting wet
there a bend in the river
so you better get set
paddle’s in the water
we’re trying to get home
is the way to go. – Sikadime The Kayak Song
- River, oh river, river running deep
Bring me something that will let me get to sleep
In the washing of the water will you take it all away
Bring me something to take this pain away – Peter Gabriel – Washing Of The Water
- I’m goin’ kay-yi-yakkin in my kay-yi-yak
I’m goin’ down the river but I’ll be right back
cross my heart I’ll be right back
goin’ kay-yi-yakkin in my kay-yi-yak – Sikadime The Kayak Song
- The path of the paddle
The pull of the heart
The push to get ready
The yearning to start
But it’s not where you end up
Or when you arrive
It’s the motion the magic that keeps us alive – David Archibald Path of the Paddle
- If you come down to the river,
Bet you gonna find some people who live.
You don’t have to worry ’cause you have no money,
People on the river are happy to give. — Proud Mary – Credence Clearwater Revival
- The river rolls in its rocky bed;
My paddle is plying its way ahead;
While the waters flip
In foam as over their breast we slip. — Tamarack The Song My Paddle Sings
- Take me to the lakes where all the poets went to die
I don’t belong, and my beloved, neither do you
Those Windermere peaks look like a perfect place to cry
I’m setting off, but not without my muse – Taylor Swift – the lakes
Quotes About Kayaking From Movies
- “The big boats get the glory, but small boats make the sailor.” — From the movie “Wind”
- “My daddy always told me to be like a duck. Stay smooth on the surface and paddle like the devil underneath!” – CONVOY
- “I may not be a doctor, but I know there’s no better cure for a sour face than a couple of boards and some choice waves. Whatcha think?” – LILO & STITCH
- “Acting in a scene is like paddling a canoe from a pebbly beach on to the river, the writer builds the canoe, and the actor provides the river. The river is the actor’s thoughts and emotions.” — Sanford Meisner
- “Fish pee in you… all day” – MOANA
- “Sailing is, like, so not the fastest way to get anywhere.” – THE O.C.
- “A clipboard and a confident wave will get you into any building in the world!” – THE PAPER
- “You know, the ocean. The big blue wet thing.” – MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND
- “I love the sea. So beautiful, so mysterious… so full of fish.” – French Kiss
Funny Kayaking Puns – Short Funny Kayak Captions
- Canoe tell me some good kayak puns?
- Lake day? No problem.
- “Do I want to go kayaking again? For shore.”
- What does Donald Trump call kayaks? Fake canoes!
- You canoe-t say no to this.
- “I like big boats and I cannot lie.”
- I can’t think of any kayak puns…Canoe?
- I can kayak! Canoe?
- Canoe believes it?
- I said I’d take either/oar.
Short Kayaking Quotes – Short Canoeing Quotes
- “If there’s a place, canoe there.” – Brent Kelly
- “If in doubt, paddle out.” – Nat Young.
- “A man of wisdom delights in water.” – Confucius.
- “Out of water, I am nothing.” – Duke Kahanamoku.
- “Kayaking is the answer. Who cares what the question is.”
- “Let’s kayak where the WiFi is weak.”
- Take me to the river
- “Glowing with the flow.”
- “Kayaking is my therapy.” – Author unknown
- “Tangled up in sunshine and saltwater.”
- “Live. Love. Kayak.” – Author unknown
- “Born to paddle, forced to work.” – Author unknown
- “But first, kayaking.”
- To remain alive, keep paddling.
- “Keeping it reel in my kayak.”
- “We’re all equal before a wave.” – Laird Hamilton.
- “I’d rather be kayaking.”
- “Reality called, so I hung up and went kayaking.”
- “Stress is caused by not enough kayaking.” – Author unknown
- “Kayaking is a way of life.” – Author unknown
- Life is simple just add water
- “Find your flow and row, row, row.”
- “Adventure is out there. You just have to kayak to it.”
- “I kayak to burn off the crazy.” – Author unknown
- “Passing the phone to the bestie who learned to kayak today.”
- “Kayak more. Worry less.” – Author unknown
- Weekend forecast: 100% chance of Kayaking
- “Whatever floats your boat.”
- “Loving this kayaking journey for me.”
- I love kayaking….. the end.
- Adventuring in the waves.
- “Kayaking hair, don’t care.”
- “The ocean really knows how to rock a highlight.”
- My kayak is calling. I must go.
- “When in doubt, kayak it out.”
- “Watermelon tastes better in a boat.”
- You think this is a game?
- “Paddles up, people.”
- “No worries are allowed in the kayak.”
- “I’m a water sign. Can you tell?”
- Unwind, explore and go beyond.
- Feel the adrenaline rush, enjoy the thrill.
- “Adding ‘kayaking pro’ to my resume.”
- “This is a sign to go kayaking this summer.”
- “Can I get a paddle that matches my boat, please?”
- Not getting tied down with pier pressure.
- Soaking in the low tides and lake vibes.
- Stunt your way to glory.
- Be the master of canoeing.
- Enjoy the thrill in your kayaking.
Tell me Your Favorite Canoeing and Kayaking Quotes
That’s all for this post, I’ll see you in the next post, till then tell me which kayaking quotes and canoeing quotes you liked the most.
Share this post with your friends on social media to make my whole day deliriously happy and feel free to ask me anything in the comment section.