Thanks for clicking on my website in this post, I’ll share with you 202 Best famous, cool, short Seattle quotes and Seattle Captions for your next Instagram Post about Seattle.
Seattle is known for a lot of things, including coffee culture, grunge music, the Seahawks, the Space Needle, the headquarters of many tech industries (including Amazon and Microsoft), hiking, kayaking, and a general outdoor lifestyle.
There are many reasons to visit Seattle, such as festivals such as Seattle, where more than 100 annual festivals are held. Ecological diversity Seattle has access to mountains, oceans, rainforests, deserts, cities, farmland, islands and even a volcano. Hiking, fishing, cross-country skiing, sailing or canoeing are outdoor activities.
Seattle, the city that inspired world-class companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon, Costco, Boeing, Nordstrom, Expedia, REI and Sub Pop Records, is a place you should come and explore.
If you’re an lover of art, Seattle has tons of museums where you can spend hours getting lost in artwork and pop culture.
Seattle has a bunch of tourist sites that you won’t find anywhere else, including the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Gum Wall, the Ballard Locks and the Fremont Troll.
Let us not waste any more time and come to the main topic, Seattle Quotes and Seattle Caption, so I have divided my article into 22 categories you will like them.
Let’s scroll down to see the best quotes about Seattle.
Quote About Seattle (Jump Links)
- Superb Quotes About Seattle
- Perfect Seattle Quotes And Seattle Captions For Instagram
- Sleepless in Seattle Quotes
- Seattle Quotes About Seattleite
- Amazing Quotes About Seattle
- Funny Seattle Quotes And Seattle Captions
- Seattle Quotes About Coffee And Captions For Instagram
- Romantic Quotes About Seattle And Captions
- Cool Quotes About Seattle And Captions
- Quotes about Seattle Weather
- Beautiful Lovely Seattle Quotes And Captions
- Quotes From Chief Seattle
- Seattle Quotes on Natural Beauty
- Seattle Quotes About Sports
- Gum Wall Seattle Quotes And Captions
- Seattle Quotes About Music Scene
- Quotes About Seattle From Song – Seattle Quotes
- Quotes About Seattle From Movies
- Interesting Quotes About Seattle & Captions
- Funny Seattle Puns – Short Funny Seattle Captions
- Short Seattle Captions – Short Seattle Quotes
- More & Long Quotes About Seattle
Superb Quotes About Seattle
- “To some extent, Seattle remains a frontier metropolis, a place where people can experiment with their lives, and change and grow and make things happen.” – Tom Robbins
- “My wife and I just prefer Seattle. It’s a beautiful city. Great setting. You open your front door in the morning and the air smells like pine and the sea, as opposed to bus exhaust.” – Ron Reagan
- “Seattle is for people who love culture, but refuse to sacrifice their wild nature to attain it.” – Kimberly Kinrade
- “In Seattle, we live among the trees and the waterways, and we feel we are rocked gently in the cradle of life. Our winters are not cold and our summers are not hot and we congratulate ourselves for choosing such a spectacular place to rest our heads.” – Garth Stein
- “Gigantic puffy clouds, welcoming, forgiving, repeating infinitely across the horizon as if between mirrors; and slices of rain, pounding wet misery in the distance now, but soon on us, and in another part of the sky, a black stain, rainless.” – Maria Semple
- “Unfortunately Seattle is my muse, for the better or worse of Seattle – I’m not sure.” – Maria Semple
- Never dream for success, but work for it in Seattle.
- The tourism people have given Seattle the name of Emerald City which, of course, virtually everyone ignores.
- “Tacoma Is Actually My Hometown, But If You Live Within 40 Minutes Of Seattle, You Say Seattle.” – Jo Koy
- “The Incredible Density Of Talent In Seattle … Means That This Is Going To Be A Big, Long-term Presence For Us.” – Aditya Agarwal
Perfect Seattle Quotes And Seattle Captions For Instagram
- “And Seattle isn’t really crazy anymore. It’s a big dot-com city.” – Krist Novoselic
- “Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Seattle.”
- “Seattle was built out on pilings over the sea, and at high tide the whole city seemed to come afloat like a ship lifting free from a mud berth and swaying in its chains.” – Jonathan Raban
- “I have a fond place in my heart for Seattle.” – Magic Johnson
- “I miss Seattle a lot. It was my first city that I lived in on my own. It was a great city to play for… in the back of my mind, I still have a thing for Seattle and always am going to remember what they’ve done for me.” – Kevin Durant
- “We need a new ethic of place, one that has room for salmon and skyscrapers, suburbs and wilderness, Mount Rainier and the Space Needle, one grounded in history.”― Matthew Klingle
- 220 Best Quotes On India Trying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- Colorado Quotes And Colorado Captions
- 217 Las Vegas Quotes Quotes
- 348 Overthinking Quotes
- 426 Best Depression Quotes
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 318 Best Kayaking Quotes And Canoeing Quotes
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 348 Quotes About Rome
- 310 Superb Boston Quotes
- San Francisco Quotes For Instagram
Sleepless in Seattle Quotes
- “Destiny Is Something That We’ve Invented Because We Can’t Stand The Fact That Everything That Happens Is Accidental.” – Annie
- “people Who Truly Loved Once Are Far More Likely To Love Again.” – Dr. Marcia Fieldstone
- “Now That Was When People Knew How To Be In Love. They Knew It! Time, Distance; Nothing Could Separate Them Because They Knew. It Was Right. It Was Real. It Was…” – Annie
- Movie poster tagline: “What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?”
- Walter (Bill Pullman): “Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations into it.”
- “It Was A Million Tiny Little Things That, When You Added Them All Up, They Meant We Were Supposed To Be Together, And I Knew It. I Knew It The First Time I Touched Her. It Was Like Coming Home, Only To No Home I’d Ever Known. I Was Just Taking Her Hand To Help Her Out Of A Car And I Knew It. It Was Like Magic.” – Sam
- “Your Destiny Can Be Your Doom. Look At Me And My Rick.” – Becky
- “Well I’m Not Looking For A Mail-order Bride! I Just Want Somebody I Can Have A Decent Conversation With Over Dinner. Without It Falling Down Into Weepy Tears Over Some Movie!” – Sam
- “Verbal Ability Is A Highly Overrated Thing In A Guy, And It’s Our Pathetic Need For It That Gets Us Into So Much Trouble.” – Becky
- “I’ve Probably Told You This A Million Times, But I Don’t Care. And Then He Held My Hand. At One Point I Looked Down And I Couldn’t Tell Which Fingers Were His And Which Were Mine. And I Knew… I Knew We Would Be Together Forever And That Everything Would Be Wonderful.” – Barbara
- Dennis Reed (David Hyde Pierce): “Annie, when you’re attracted to someone, it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing that they are a perfect match.”
Seattle Quotes About Seattleite
- “Your friends in Seattle are downright Canadian in their niceness. None of you has a cell phone. The girls wear hoodies and big cotton underpants and walk around with tangled hair and smiling, adorned backpacks.”
- “Seattle is full of people who have their own lives to live. They won’t waste their time being friendly. But they are civil.” – Jonathan Raban
- “In Seattle, we live among the trees and the waterways.” – Garth Stein
- The coolest people are from Seattle.
- “My grandfather was hit over the head by a crane boom in seattle. Some of the family claimed he was never a violent, crazy person before that. Some say he was. It depends who you believe.” – chuck palahniuk
- “If I’d written all the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people – including me – would be rotting in prison cells from rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism.” – hunter s. Thompson
Amazing Quotes About Seattle
- “I think it’s evident that expensive neighborhoods in Seattle are surrounded by natural beauty. That elevates city life. So if we can make cities more attractive in the long run, we can be smarter about issues like development, zoning, and economics.” – Stone Gossard
- “Seattle is like a global gumbo, a melting pot with all kinds of people the rich, the poor, white people, some Chinese, Filipino, Jewish and black people they’re all here.” – Quincy Jones
- “All I really had was a suitcase and my drums. So I took them up to Seattle and hoped it would work.” – Dave Grohl
- “You know you’re from Seattle when even amid perhaps the worst crisis you’ve ever faced, you can still appreciate a sunny day.” ― Melanie A. Smith
- “In Seattle, I soon found that my radical ideas and aesthetic explorations, ideas and explorations that in Richmond, Virginia, might have gotten me stoned to death with hush puppies, were not only accepted but occasionally applauded.” – Tom Robbins
- “Seattle has been chosen America’s best in many categories-including the best bicycling city, the most livable, best city to locate a business, best hotels, and the best place to visit.” – Ray Chatelin
- “i Wore A $30 Vintage Wedding Dress For My 8th Birthday In An Underground Jazz Club In Seattle. This Was What I Wanted.” – Dove Cameron
- “Seattle Is A Fantastic Place To Build A Great Technology-enabled Consumer Company.” – Dan Levitan
Funny Seattle Quotes And Seattle Captions
- “She was back in western Washington state, where rain was so prevalent that a day of sunshine was the lead story on the local news.” – Susan Mallery
- “Knock, knock. Who’s there? Seattle Washing. Seattle Washing who? Seattle, Washington.”
- Not sure what you have heard, but it actually only rains twice a year in Seattle.
October through May, then June through September.
- Living in Seattle is like being in love with a beautiful woman who’s sick all the time.
- “In Seattle, they have a saying: ‘If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes and then shoot yourself in the face.’” – Doug Benson
- What do you call a sea cow in Seattle?A sea-cattle.
- “Hovering over me was the Chihuly chandelier. Chihulys are the pigeons of Seattle. They’re everywhere and even if they don’t get in your way, you can’t help but build up a kind of antipathy toward them.” – Maria Semple
- “Got over my fear of needles by visiting Seattle.”
- “Everyone in Seattle is a total pussy when it comes to snow. The whole city shut down, the place looked like an apocalyptic movie.” – Hamilton Leithauser
- “Seattle was a rabid film town in the 70s and 80s because it rained so much.” – John Requa
- “I really enjoy doing theater, but doing theater in Seattle is like dropping a brick in a bottomless well. It’s gratifying, but it’s almost like doing radio. It’s ephemeral.” – Dan Savage
- “Seattle is not an overly friendly city. It is a civil city, but not altogether friendly. People from outside mistake the civility for friendliness.”
- “I was a punk in those days. It was in Seattle. I still have all my teeth too, it’s amazing.” – Meredith Brooks
- “When I grew up in Seattle, by the way, in the 70’s, it was a fishing village. There were loggers and fishers and my dad had a sewer company and it wasn’t the way Seattle is now. Culturally, it was very different back then.” – Rainn Wilson
- “It’s like a hypnotist put everyone from Seattle into a collective trance. ‘You are getting sleepy, when you wake up you will want to live only in a Craftsman house, the year won’t matter to you, all that will matter is that the walls will be thick, the windows tiny, the rooms dark, the ceilings low, and it will be poorly situated on the lot.” – Maria Semple
- Needle-less to say, I love Seattle’s skyline.
- “Seattle, the mild green queen: wet and willing, cedar-scented, and crowned with slough grass, her toadstool scepter tilted toward Asia, her face turned ever upward in the rain; the sovereign who washes her hands more persistently than the most fastidious proctologist.” – Tom Robbins
- “And it’d be very hard to make up something as strange as the Dutch tulipmania in the seventeenth century, for example. Or the mysterious case of Thomas Clapper. Or the entire civic history of Seattle, Washington.” – Stephen Briggs
Seattle Quotes About Coffee And Captions For Instagram
- “This is Seattle. Where is my coffee?”
- “In Seattle, you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running.” – Jeff Bezos
- “I Love Coffee So I Moved To Seattle”
- “…Seattle has unleashed this weird phenomenon on the world called the coffee shop. And the coffee shop, thanks to Starbucks, is the place where socially isolated, lonely, needy people gather together to ignore one another.” – Mark Driscoll
- In Seattle, any time is coffee time.
- I don’t care if the glass is half full or half empty. I just want to know: is there coffee in it?
- Coffee and Seattle my two favorite things
- “You’re not awake in Seattle if you hadn’t had your coffee.”
- “The Pacific Northwest is for the coffee lovers.”
- This is Seattle. Where is my coffee?
Romantic Quotes About Seattle And Captions
- I love you like the rain loves Seattle
- “Home is where the heart is. And mine is in Seattle.”
- Like a summer night in Seattle, when you kiss me under the moonlight.
- I fell in love. His name is Seattle.
Cool Quotes About Seattle And Captions
- Seattle always Sounds like a great idea.
- “Seattle is this curious liberal ‘island.’” – Jonathan Raban
- Seattle is calling, and I must go.
- “Seattle is a liberal city.” – Jonathan Raban
- There’s no problem so big that Seattle can’t solve it.
- Keep calm and go to Seattle.
- Any day spent in Seattle is a great day
- Seattle, Seattle, be still my heart.
- Dear Seattle, I’ll never get over you.
Quotes about Seattle Weather
- “Seattle has one season: rain” – Tracy Gordon
- “In Seattle, it’s a good thing when it rains on our parades.”
- A little rain never hurt nobody.
- “The Bluest Skies You’ve Ever Seen In Seattle.” – Perry Como
- It’s always Rainier over Seattle.
- “Summer in Seattle allows me to indulge in some of the region’s top culinary delights.” – Tom Douglas
- There’s nowhere better on a rainy day than Seattle.
- “When you fly to Seattle on a clear day, it appears that there’s more water than land. It is a city on and of the water.” – Allen Cox
- It’s always sweater weather in Seattle.
- “On the mainland, a rain was falling. The famous Seattle rain. The thin, gray rain that toadstools love. The persistent rain that knows every hidden entrance into collar and shopping bag. The quiet rain that can rust a tin roof without the tin roof making a sound in protest. The shamanic rain that feeds the imagination. The rain that seems actually a secret language, whispering, like the ecstasy of primitives, of the essence of things.” – Tom Robbins
- It rains nine months a year in Seattle.
- “He was actually quite fond of Seattle’s weather, and not merely because of its ambivalence. He liked its subtle, muted qualities and the landscape that those qualities encouraged if not engendered: vistas that seemed to have been sketched with a sumi brush dipped in quicksilver and green tea. It was fresh, it was clean, it was gently primal, and mystically suggestive.” ― Tom Robbins
Beautiful Lovely Seattle Quotes And Captions
- “It’s hard not to fall in love with Seattle on a beautiful summer’s day.” – Robert Spector
- “I love Seattle. I couldn’t be anywhere else.” – Lauren Jackson
- “Seattle is beautiful. You look at the sky and it’s one of the most beautiful skies in the world, and then there’s the Puget Sound, which will kill you, if you fall into it, but it’s also beautiful. Seattle is a city of contradictions…. Within the same city, there’s darkness and light.” – Veena Sud
- Seattle, you are on my mind
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket to Seattle which is pretty much the same thing.
- Seattle is the closest you can get to magic on Earth.
Quotes From Chief Seattle
- “Earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth. Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we can not eat money.” – Chief Seattle
- “We are part of the earth and it is part of us. The perfumed flowers are our sisters; the deer, the horse, the great eagle: these are our brothers. All things are connected like the blood which unites one’s family.” – Chief Seattle
- “Every part of the earth is sacred to my people.” – Chief Seattle
- “Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.” – Chief Seattle
- “What is there to life if a man cannot hear the lonely cry of the whippoorwill or the arguments of the frogs around the pool at night.” – Chief Seattle
- “This we know, All things are connected.” – Chief Seattle
- “Humans merely share the earth. We can only protect the land, not own it.” – Chief Seattle
- “When the green hills are covered with talking wires and the wolves no longer sing, what good will money you paid for our land be then.” – Chief Seattle
- “How can you buy or sell the sky, the warmth of the land? The idea is strange to us. If we do not own the freshness of the air and sparkle of the water, how can you buy them? ” – Chief Seattle
- “Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.” – Chief Seattle
- .”Whatever Seattle says, the great chief at Washington can rely upon with as much certainty as he can upon the return of the sun or the seasons.” – Chief Seattle
Seattle Quotes on Natural Beauty
- “At night, what you see is a city, because all you see is lights. By day, it doesn’t look like a city at all. The trees outnumber the houses. And that’s completely typical of Seattle. You can’t quite tell: is it a city, is it a suburb, is the forest growing back?” – Jonathan Raban
- “Everyone in Seattle is a total pussy when it comes to snow. The whole city shut down, the place looked like an apocalyptic movie.” – Hamilton Leithauser
- “All those ninnies have it wrong. The best thing about Seattle is the weather. The world over, people have ocean views. But across our ocean is Bainbridge Island, an evergreen curb, and over it the exploding, craggy, snow-scraped Olympics. I guess what I’m saying: I miss it, the mountains and the water.” – Maria Semple
Seattle Quotes About Sports
- “to Be Able To Bring The NFL Trophy Back As Someone Who Was Born And Grew Up In Seattle Is Just An Amazing Feeling.” – Paul Allen
- “traditionally, Seattle Has Been A Great Sports Town And A Great Football Town. What The Huskies Have Achieved Over The Years Has Been Pretty Amazing. That’s How I Got My First Taste Of Football – When I Went With My Father To Husky Stadium.” – Paul Allen
- I can’t keep calm, the Seahawks are playing!
- “i Once Saw Professional Soccer Up There In Seattle, The Sounders. I Went And Saw That. I’m Not A Big Soccer Fan, But Watching A Live Game Is Unbelievable. And Then I Went To Italy And Saw A Soccer Match; It’s Something Everyone Should Do Once. It’ll Blow Your Mind.” – Guy Fieri
- “it Never Has Been Personal. It Has Always Been Business, I Guess Is The Way I Describe It. Maybe It Is The Seattle Seahawks And The San Francisco 49ers. There Is Certainly A Rivalry There, But It Is Not A Hatred. We Both Are In This Game, And We Are Both Very Successful, And We Can Compete On The Field But Still Respect One Another Off The Field.” – Spencer Rascoff
- “The First Time I Played Against Seattle Was The Only Time I Felt Destroyed. Vin Baker Just Manhandled Me. The Whole Thing, Their Double Teams, Their Movement, Everything. I Must’ve Had Eight Turnovers. Which Isn’t A Big Deal For Me Because I Turn The Ball Over A Lot.” – Tim Duncan
Gum Wall Seattle Quotes And Captions
- Seattle, won’t chew be mine?
- It’s all just fun and gums
- You are gumbelieveable
- Seattle, I chews you
- You blow me away
- Stuck on You
- Chew make me happy
- Going the Extra mile
- Extra, Extra, read all about it
Seattle Quotes About Music Scene
- “if You Started In New York You Were Dealing With The Biggest Guys In The World. You’re Dealing With Charlie Parker And All The Big Bands And Everything. We Got More Experience Working In Seattle.” – Quincy Jones
- “Seattle Very Much Benefited From This Geography Where It Was A Town Nobody Had Really Heard Of In Terms Of A Music Scene. So We Had That Factor Of Being A New Discovery.” – Chris Cornell
- “All I Really Had Was A Suitcase And My Drums. So I Took Them Up To Seattle And Hoped It Would Work.” – Dave Grohl
- “Seattle’s Moraine Not Only Make Washington State Proud, But Also The Whole American Progressive Music Scene Joyful. … It’s Simply An Impressive Dead On Eleven Song Tour De Force. … Get This! Highly Recommended!” – Lee Henderson
- “i Never Felt Bad About Being Lumped In With Other Seattle Bands. I Thought It Was Great.” – Chris Cornell
- “when It Comes To Grunge Or Even Just Seattle, I Think There Was One Band That Made The Definitive Music Of The Time. It Wasn’t Us Or Nirvana, But Mudhoney. Nirvana Delivered It To The World, But Mudhoney Were The Band Of That Time And Sound.” – Eddie Vedder
- “i Think What’s Beautiful When You’re Looking At Artists Like Macklemore And You’re Looking At Artists Like Ayron Jones, They’re Proud Of Seattle And They’re Bringing It Back. Seattle’s A Real Music Town. When You Act Ashamed Of That, You Should Be Pushed Outta The Game As Far As I’m Concerned.” – Sir Mix-a-lot
Quotes About Seattle From Song – Seattle Quotes
- “Hello Seattle, I am a cold seahorse
Feeling warm in your sand
I sing about the tide and the ocean surf
Rolling in the evening breeze.” – Owl City, ‘Hello Seattle’
- “Like a summer night in Seattle
When you kiss me under the moonlight.
Let the raindrops fall all around us,
As I sail in the wake of your love.” – Jenna Drey
- “Welcome to Seattle”, Boom Bap Project
- Hello Seattle, I am the crescent moon
Shining down on your face
I will disguise myself as a sleeping pill
And descend inside of you – Owl City, Hello Seattle
- “See them running heading
Homeward to Seattle
All the liars in your tribe.” – Marcy Playground, ‘The shadow of Seattle’
- “September in Seattle
Waiting on a train
I smoked my last cigarette
Standing in out of the rain” – Shawn Mullins, ‘September in Seattle’
- “Summer in Seattle.” – Laurie Lewis Quintet, ‘Summer in Seattle’
- “The bluest skies you’ve ever seen in Seattle
And the hills the greenest green in Seattle
Like a beautiful child growing up free and wild
Full of hopes and full of fears
Full of laughter full of tears
Full of dreams to last the years in Seattle” – Perry Como, ‘Seattle’
- “Seattle is, where I’m goin
Seattle, the town that shows ’em” – Jim Allchin, “Seattle Strut”
- “Hello Seattle, I am a manta-ray
Deep beneath the blue waves
I’ll crawl the sandy bottom of Puget Sound
And construct my summer home” – Owl City, “Hello Seattle”
- “Seattle Was A Riot.” – Anti-flag, Seattle Was A Riot
- “In her false witness
Hope you’re still with us
To see if they float or drown
Our favorite patient.” – Nirvana, ‘Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle’
- Whether I waited for those records
Or helped Seattle cry
It was the best I ever had
And I know we’ll never die – The Swellers: The Best I Ever Had
- “When it’s sunny in Seattle and it’s snowing down in New Orleans
And them boys from Amarillo stop wearin’ those boots and jeans
When there’s no tequila in Mexico
That’s when I’m gonna let you go” – Blake Shelton, “Sunny in Seattle”
- “September in Seattle, waiting on a train.” – Shawn Mullins, “September in Seattle”
Quotes About Seattle From Movies
- “There’s a school for gifted children up in Seattle. It’s a nice drive if you like trees and shit.” – SAFE
- “Now, I’m going to go back inside and finish watching “Sleepless in Seattle”. Nobody screw with me.” – HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS
- “- David Lightman: I can’t swim.
– Jennifer: You can’t swim?
– David Lightman: No, I can’t, okay? Wonder Woman, I can’t swim!
– Jennifer: Well, what kind of an asshole grows up in Seattle and doesn’t even know how to swim?” – WARGAMES
Interesting Quotes About Seattle & Captions
- “We all came to Seattle in hopes of building better lives. No one said we wouldn’t have to struggle first.” – Regina Scott
- “But if you’re looking to be spooked by really tall trees then you’ve got to go to Washington.” – Dar Williams
- “Simply as a writer of books, I’m thrilled and proud that Seattle should have raised, on a public vote, sufficient money to build a central library, and moreover to rebuild every other library in the city: 28 of them.” – Jonathan Raban
- “Do you know how absolutely exotic it is that you haven’t been corrupted by fashion and pop culture? A month ago I mentioned Ben Stiller, and do you remember how you responded? ‘Who’s that?’ I loved you all over again.” – Maria Semple
- “I’ve been through WTO riots in Seattle, massive earthquakes, major floods… forest fires. I just try to be as even-keeled and calm as possible.” – Gary Locke
- “I Think There Are Four Or Five Interesting Pockets Where A Lot Of Cool Technology Companies Are Getting Started. Chicago Is One Of Them. New York Is Certainly Another. Silicon Valley Really Dominates. And You’re Seeing Some Stuff Out Of Boston And Seattle And Down South.” – Eric Lefkofsky
- “Here in the corner attic of America, two hours’ drive from a rain forest, a desert, a foreign country, an empty island, a hidden fjord, a raging river, a glacier, and a volcano is a place where the inhabitants sense they can do no better, nor do they want to.” ― Timothy Egan
Funny Seattle Puns – Short Funny Seattle Captions
- It’s time to Se-attle.
- Don’t Seattle for anything less than perfect.
- Something’s fishy here at Pike Place.
- Seattle is more than it ap-piers.
- Seattle, Alki you later.
- You always said Seattle was beautiful, now I Bellevue.
- I really, Chihuly love Seattle.
- Spacing out in Seattle.
- Puget it now?
- I don’t needle this attitude right now.
- When it’s raining cats and dogs, and you step in a poodle.
- I can’t stop talking a-boat Seattle!
- I Wheel-y love Seattle.
- Seattle is one Amazon city.
- I really Pike Seattle.
Short Seattle Captions – Short Seattle Quotes
- Seattle isn’t just a place, it’s a way of life.
- Now I see why they call it the Emerald City.
- You can find my heart where I left it: in Seattle.
- “Seattle is always in my mind.”
- Living the Seattle life.
- Seattle is always a good idea.
- “Home is where Seattle is.”
- Live, love, Seattle.
- Hello Seattle, I am a mountaineer.
- Exploring the Emerald City
- You bring the sunshine to Seattle.
- Seattle is my happy place.
- Let’s get lost in Seattle
- Catch me in Seattle.
- Seattle days and sunny rays.
- Good morning Seattle
- This is my happy place
- I am in love with this city
- Sleepless in Seattle
- Seattle state of mind.
- Meet me in Seattle
- There’s no place like Seattle.
- Sleeveless in Seattle.
- You had me at Seattle.
More & Long Quotes About Seattle
- “Just the other day, I was in my neighborhood Starbucks, waiting for the post office to open. I was enjoying a chocolatey cafe mocha when it occurred to me that to drink a mocha is to gulp down the entire history of the New World. From the Spanish exportation of Aztec cacao, and the Dutch invention of the chemical process for making cocoa, on down to the capitalist empire of Hershey, PA, and the lifestyle marketing of Seattle’s Starbucks, the modern mocha is a bittersweet concoction of imperialism, genocide, invention, and consumerism served with whipped cream on top.” – Sarah Vowell
Tell me your Favorite quotes About Seattle
That’s about it for this compilation, I hope you liked these quotes about Seattle, and if you did, let me know which one you liked the most. If i missed any quotes, let me know and I’ll include them as well.
If you share this post on your favorite social media, I’ll be deliriously happy.