I hope you are doing well, and in today’s post I’ll share with you 117 Poland quotes and captions for Instagram Poland Travel photos. You can find Polish jokes, Poland quotes, Poland puns, and Polish captions for Instagram with English translation.
I consider Poland to be one of my favorite countries even though I am not Polish. Polish history dates back almost a thousand years, with medieval architecture, castles and palaces throughout the country, remnants of the Second World War.
There are also numerous national parks, peaceful beaches and lakes, panoramic mountains, mouthwatering cuisine, and many more attractions that will fill your every minute with joy.
We’ll jump right into the Best Poland quotes for Instagram without wasting any more time.
Polish Quotes For Instagram (Jump Links)
- Superb Poland Quotes
- Funny Polish Quotes & Puns
- Polish sayings With English Translation
- Romantic Poland Quotes
- Amazing Quotes About Poland
- Polish Slogans And Phrases And Proverbs
- Poland Quotes For Instagram About Polish People
- Poland Captions For Instagram from songs
- Poland Captions For Instagram From Movies
- More & Long Poland Quotes
Superb Poland Quotes And Polish Captions For Instagram
- “And said Poland: Whoever comes to me, will be free and equal, because I am freedom.” – Adam Mickiewicz
- “In Poland, I would only like one thing – Stay here.”
- “I think one sees more pretty women in five minutes in Warsaw than in half an hour in any other European capital, London thrown in.” – Harry de Windt
- “I speak Polish. What’s your superpower?”
- “We invented history of Poland as a tolerant, open country, a country that has not been tainted by any atrocities committed against its minorities.” – Olga Tokarczuk
- “I can’t imagine life without Poland. I find it very hard to find a place for myself in the West.” – Krzysztof Kieślowski
- “Poland should be strong and prosperous and independent and play its proper role as a great nation in the heart of Europe.” – George H. W. Bush
- “Poland is quite a mediocre country in some regards. The only natural resource that we have, and with which we can compete, is freedom.” – Donald Tusk
- “They say Poland is the Mexico of Europe. I don’t know what that means, but I like it.” –Chris Pontius
- “All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child.” – Marie Sklodowska Curie
- “You bet your Pierogi. I’m Polish.”
- “I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me.” – Bette Midler
- “The Jews of Poland are the smeariest of all races.” – Karl Marx
- “It has been said that Poland is dead, exhausted, enslaved, but here is the proof of her life and triumph.” – Henryk Sienkiewicz
- “A great wealth of religions existing, especially in Poland, about which they say that if someone has lost religion, let them search it in Poland and they will find it there, surely. If not, they are to think that the religion disappeared from the face of the Earth.” – Sir Edward Sandys
- ‘I’m okay with roaming around the world in my bunk for days on end. Maybe every third day I’ll get a shower or stumble out at dawn and realize I’m in a field in Poland. I like that kind of life.” – Patti Smith
- “We may add that the Poland of the fifteenth century was one of the most civilised states of Europe.” — Poland. A historical sketch
- “The first printed mention of bagels is to be found in the Community Regulations of Krakow, Poland, for the year 1610 which stated that bagels would be given as a gift to any woman in childbirth.” – Leo Rosten
- “Who only knows Latin can go across the whole of Poland from one side to the other one just like he was at his own home, just like he was born there. So great happiness! I wish a traveler in England could travel without knowing any other language than Latin!” – Daniel Defoe
- “So I think that I can say, as the President of Poland, we’re proud that I am coming from Poland, which is different and what’s more important, much better than before.” – Aleksander Kwaśniewski
- “Pretzels? I eat Paluszki.”
- “No invader has ever conquered the heart of Poland, that spirit which is the inheritance of sons and daughters, the private passion of families and the ancient, unbreakable tie to all those who came before.” – James A. Michener
- “I feel Polish. More specifically, I feel like I’m from the tiny village in the Northeast of Poland where I have a house and where I love to spend time. But I don’t work there. I cut wood.” – Krzysztof Kieślowski
- “First, Poland has been again overrun by two of the great powers which held her in bondage for 150 years but were unable to quench the spirit of the Polish nation. The heroic defence of Warsaw shows that the soul of Poland is indestructible and that she will rise again like a rock which may for a spell be submerged by a tidal wave but which remains a rock.” – Winston Churchill
- 220 Best Quotes On India Trying To Describe Its Indescribable Beauty.
- 339 Hiking Quotes to nature lovers.
- 272 Funniest History Memes
- 577 Beach Quotes For Beachy People.
- 217 Las Vegas Quotes Quotes
- 348 Overthinking Quotes
- 426 Best Depression Quotes
- Funny Stupid People Memes
- 120 Funny Balkan Memes
- 134 Funny Shower Memes
- Funny Turkish Memes
- Quotes About Climbing: 235 Best Climbing Quotes & Caption
- 420 Quotes About Exploring The World To Broaden Your Horizon.
- 144 Funny Beach Memes
- 150+ Road Trip Memes
- 307 Inspiring Road Trip Quotes & Caption For Hodophiles
- 170 funny travel memes to make you laugh.
- 294 Quotes About Travelling With Friends
- 180+ Family Travel Quotes
- 81 Best Solo Travel Quotes
- 370 Ocean Quotes That Are Themselves Ocean
- 244 Best Funny New York Quotes & Captions
- 145 Funny Spanish Memes
- 510 Motivational Sports Quotes
- 169 Funny Russian Memes
- 348 Quotes About California
- 348 Quotes About Rome
- 375 Best Greece Quotes
- 301 Superb Mexico Quotes And Mexican Captions
- 294 Inspirational Cancer Quotes
- 216 Nashville Quotes For Instagram
- 175 Washington DC Captions For Instagram Pics.
- 157 Maine Quotes For Instagram
Funny Polish Quotes & Puns And Funny Polish Captions For Instagram
- Polished off Poland on my bucket list
- What do you it call when Polish people can’t agree among themselves? Polarized
- Time to Polish my sightseeing shoes.
- What do polish people do for fun?Polish stuff
- We came, Warsaw, We Conquered.
- What is long and hard that a Polish bride gets on her wedding night? A new last name.
- What is the Polish Combat Weapon of Choice?The warsaw.
- “If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren’t people from Holland called Holes?” – Steven Wright
- “Paczki – No matter how you say it, it is not another jelly donut.”
- “Make Pierogi. Not war.”
- “When there is no more pierogi – Oh, wait. That never happens.”
- “I just can’t listen to any more Wagner, you know. I’m starting to get the urge to conquer Poland.” – Woody Allen
- “In Poland, all dancing is Pole dancing.”
- “The Polish equivalent of not my problem – Not my monkey, not my circus”
- Warsaw and Krakow are like Knight and Day.
- You have to learn to walk before you learn Toruń.
- Why should you be careful not to hit a cycling Pole?Because it might be your bicycle.
- Why do people from Poland keep their stuff super shiny? Well duh, they’re Polish
- What do you call a Polish fisherman?A fishing pole.
- What is the difference between a Polish wedding and a Polish funeral? There is one less drunk at the funeral.
- That’s the Sopot calling the kettle black.
- I’m Chopin at the bit to get out and explore.
- What do you do if a polish soldier throws a grenade at you.? Pull the pin and throw it back
- Stick a Malbork in me, I’m done.
- I am simply Lublin the architecture here.
- The air here makes Poland a great place to con-Wałęsa.
Polish sayings With English Translation
- Nic nowego pod słońcem.
Nothing is new (under the sun).
Absolutely everything has been done before.
- Jaki do jedzenia, taki do roboty.
Quick at meat, quick at work.
- Rodzina to nie krew. To ludzie, którzy cię kochają. Ludzie, którzy cię wspierają.
In English: “Family isn’t blood. It’s the people who love you. The people who have your back.”
- Lepiej zaliczać się do niektórych, niż do wszystkich.
In English: “It’s better to be among some than everyone.”
- Co nas nie zabije, to nas wzmocni.
In English: “What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.”
- Bądź zmianą, którą chcesz ujrzeć w świecie.
In English: “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
- Najlepiej rozmawia się samemu ze sobą. Przynajmniej nie dochodzi do nieporozumień.
In English: “It’s best to talk to oneself, that way you can avoid misunderstandings.”
- Wszystkie szczęśliwe rodziny są do siebie podobne. Każda nieszczęśliwa rodzina jest nieszczęśliwa na swój sposób.
In English: “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
- Nowy język, nowe życie.
In English: “A new language is a new life.”
- Sukces: coś, czego przyjaciele nigdy ci nie wybaczą.
In English: “Success is something that your friends will never forgive you for.”
- Proście, a będzie wam dane, szukajcie, a znajdziecie.
In English: “Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find.”
- Przyszłość zaczyna się dzisiaj, nie jutro.
In English: “The future starts today, not tomorrow.”
- Nie dziel skóry na niedźwiedziu.
Don’t share the skin while it’s still on the bear
- I cyprysy mają swoje kaprysy.
Every fool is pleased with his own folly.
- Zwyciężają ci, co najwięcej mają odwagi dla siebie i od siebie żądać.
In English: “Winners are those who have the courage to have expectations towards themselves.”
- Jaki ojciec, taki syn.
As the father goes ahead, so he is followed by his son.
Like father, like son.
- Jak sobie pościelesz, tak się wyśpisz.
You rest the way you have made your bed.
As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
- Człowiek sukcesu to taki, który jest w stanie stworzyć solidne fundamenty z cegieł, które inni rzucili w niego.
In English: “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
- Nie pytaj starego, pytaj bywałego.
Do not ask the old – ask an experienced.
Romantic Poland Quotes And Polish Captions For Instagram
- Pierwsze westchnienie miłości to ostatnie westchnienie rozumu!
In English: “The first breath of love is the last breath of reason.”
- Kto nie ma szczęścia w kartach, ten ma szczęście w miłości.
In English: “Who is not lucky at cards is lucky in love.” / “Lucky at cards, unlucky in love.”
- Lepiej być samemu, niż z niewłaściwą osobą.
In English: “It’s better to be single than with the wrong person.”
- Miej serce i patrzaj w serce.
In English: “Have a heart and consult your heart.”
- Jak kochać to księcia, jak kraść to miliony.
In English: “If you fall in love, fall in love with a prince. If you steal, steal millions.”
Amazing Quotes About Poland and Polish Captions For Instagram
- “You are in a country that comes and goes, where the people have been mistreated but rarely oppose. Borders have changed by rulers from afar, although sometimes closer than neighbourhoods are. Their religion is sacred and the heavens smile down, but the history they keep will lead you to frown.” ― Sean F. Hogan, Painting Angels
- “I am Polish enough to sacrifice all music of the world for Chopin.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “In Poland, the whole saying is, ‘You’ve got one eye to Morocco and the other to the Caucasus.’ That’s the heart of the culture. In England, they say it less romantic: ‘You’ve got a wandering eye.’ The saying means my mainstream in life must be Deep Purple. That’s my main job. Then every now, and I can wander off and have one eye to Morocco.” – Ian Gillan
- “One Pole is a charmer; two Poles – a brawl; three Poles – well, this is the Polish Question.” – Voltaire
- “This homage has been rendered not to me – for the Polish soil is fertile and does not lack better writers than me – but to the Polish achievement, the Polish genius.” – Henryk Sienkiewicz
- “The Polish soldier is a marcher of extraordinary endurance.” – Charles de Gaulle
- “The Pole listening to Chopin listens to the voice of his whole race.” – Ignace Paderewski
- “I can tell you a graphic difference. In Prague, for example, big red posters were put up on which could be read that seven Czechs had been shot today. I said to myself: If I put up a poster for every seven Poles shot, the forests of Poland would not be sufficient to manufacture the paper for such posters” – Hans Frank
- “I interviewed survivors, I went to Poland, saw the cities and spent time with the people and spoke to the Jews who had come back to Poland after the war and talked about why they had come back.” – Steven Spielberg
Polish Slogans And Phrases And Proverbs
- “A dead man’s will is the mirror of his life.”
- “There where a man is in a hurry, the devil has a ball.”
- “Those who argue, like each other.”
- Polish original: Gdzie kucharek sześć, tam nie ma co jeść.
English equivalent: Too many cooks spoil the broth.
- Polish original: Raz na wozie, raz pod wozem
English equivalent: What goes up must come down; You win some, you lose some
- “A doctor will take care of the rich man. The poor man is cured with work.”
- “Conscience is the voice of the soul.”
- Polish original: Nie dziel skóry na niedźwiedziu
English equivalent: Don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched.
- Polish original: Stara miłość nie rdzewieje.
English equivalent: Old love dies hard.
- “Never seek the wind in the field. It is useless to try and find what is gone.”
- Polish original: Lepszy wróbel w garści niż gołąb na dachu
English equivalent: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
- Polish original: Każdy kij ma dwa końce.
English equivalent: There are two sides to every story.
- “Don’t teach a father how to make children.”
- “Don’t divide the skin while it’s still on the bear.”
- Polish original: Od przybytku głowa nie boli
English equivalents: A store is no sore; keep a thing seven years and you’ll find a use for it.
- “A fault confessed is half redressed.”
- Polish original: Trafiła kosa na kamień.
English equivalents: Diamond cut diamond; it takes one to know one.
- “What one thinks when sober, one says when drunk.”
- “You become whom you befriend.”
- ‘Watch the faces of those who bow low.’
Poland Quotes For Instagram About Polish People
- “Throughout history, the Poles have defended Europe. They would fight, and – between battles – they would eat and drink.”
- “There are enough Poles in Chicago to make up one of the largest cities in Poland.” – Suzanne Fields
- “Poles offer mobility like that of the wind that blows over the immense plains and marches of Poland. Show a Pole a precipice, and he will leap headlong over it.” – Honore de Balzac
Poland Captions For Instagram from songs
- I love Poland – Poland?
I love Poland – Why?
I love Poland – I don’t believe ya
I love Poland – Poland?
I love Poland – Why?
I love Poland – Shut up – Hazel – I Love Poland
- Poland has not yet perished,
So long as we still live.
What the foreign force has taken from us,
We shall with sabre retrieve. – Poland’s national anthem
- Bo bez ciebie nie ma nic
Z tobą jedną mogę być
Jeśli tylko chcesz
Because without You there isn’t anything.
I can be with You one
If You only want
- Mieliśmy wiecznie trwać
Na jednej z dzikich plaż
Chciałem ze wszystkich sił
Pozostać z Tobą tam…
We were supposed to last for eternity
On one of the wild beaches
I wanted, with all my strength
To stay there with you…
Poland Quotes And Poland Captions For Instagram From Movies
- “Marrying my husband was no mistake. I had my reason, only I can’t remember what it is.” – Polish Wedding
- “I can’t listen to that much Wagner, you know? I start to get the urge to conquer Poland.” – Manhattan Murder Mystery
- “Broadway! I haven’t been so happy since we crushed Poland!” – The Producers
- “All I want is peace. Peace! Peace! A little piece of Poland, a little piece of France.” – To Be Or Not To Be
More & Long Poland Quotes
- “Poland is like an island on the north European plain. At times the island has been swamped by a tide of iron or steel helmets converging from Germany and Russia. At times it has drifted suddenly with the current; if the continent of Africa had drifted relatively as much as the boundaries of Poland have drifted in the last two hundred years, then Africa would at one time have touched the north pole and at another the south pole.” – Geoffrey Blainey
- “The Holocaust committed by the Nazis turned this country, where most of the European Jews used to live and where their culture used to flourish, into a massive grave. This is why initiatives to revive Jewish culture in Poland is so important.” – Marek Belka
- “I am the master! I stretch forth my hands, even to the skies! I lay my hands upon the stars, as on the crystal wheels of the harmonica. Now fast, now slow, as my soul wills, I turn the stars. I weave them into rainbows, harmonies. I feel immortality! I create immortality!” – Adam Mickiewicz
Tell Me Your Favorite Poland Quotes
I would appreciate it if you would tell me your favorite Polish quotes, I will read them with pleasure.
Make my whole heart deliriously happy if you share this post on your favorite social media platform.
That’s it for now, I’ll see you in the next post.